Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DC Universe Online DLC Tomorrow [Updated]

The DC Universe Online Website announces that the new Last Laugh content will be available on Thursday to those with Legendary Memberships in the superhero MMORPG. The new content will go on sale in their marketplace for all other players a week after that. Here's word on what it will offer: "Dive into the Last Laugh's Player vs. Player chaos and experience the action first hand with all new Safehouse and Headquarters battles, Legends characters and maps, a new tier of PvP gear, the new weapon type, Shield, and more!" Update: This is erroneous, the early access to this package began last week, and its widespread availability begins tomorrow. Apologies for causing confusion.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: DC Universe Online DLC Thursday for Legendary Memberships Jun 19, 2012, 11:02 Chewtobacco

umm week late and a dollar short, blue? DLC WENT OUT LAST THURSDAY TO LEGENDARY.... today available to all ( 6/19)  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: DC Universe Online DLC Thursday for Legendary Memberships Jun 19, 2012, 09:45 Bill Borre

Its a shame this game is P2W. Otherwise I'd be playing it right now.

? I'm a free player and I'm just finishing up 6 level capped characters. The game isn't hard at all.

1. Re: DC Universe Online DLC Thursday for Legendary Memberships Jun 19, 2012, 02:14 deqer

Its a shame this game is P2W. Otherwise I'd be playing it right now.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo