Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found?

IncGamers has a list of skill changes the say should be part of the upcoming version 1.0.3 patch for Diablo III. They say these were mined from patch data found on Blizzard's servers, so this may still be subject to change. In some cases it is not actually the skill being changed, but simply the tooltip being updated to accurately reflect the skill. In other news related to the action/RPG sequel, the Diablo III Website features the recent Diablo III Developer "AMAA" Transcript.

View
44 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

44. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 20, 2012, 14:58 Dades

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 20, 2012, 10:47:
More rational talk?

I was just trying to make you understand where I was coming from but I don't really want to drag this out over several days and turn it into something ugly. At this point I'm just going to take a step back from this. I think we both got a bit out of hand and I apologize for my part in it, I should not have classified you as a fan boy.

I have played the game quite a bit with friends but I don't own a copy so I get where you're coming from that maybe I'm not as informed or knowledgeable as you. I just really wanted the game to be something special, I loved Diablo II and sometimes my disappointment with how it turned out gets the better of me.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

43. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 20, 2012, 10:47 xXBatmanXx

Dades wrote on Jun 19, 2012, 23:09:
Just like sports are JUST SPORTS who cares! What a load of crap, if it was just a game then you wouldn't be here spinning every time someone says something bad about Diablo. It's a game that people just happen to dump umpteen hours into so they tend to give a shit about what happens in it.

More rational talk?

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

42. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 19, 2012, 23:09 Dades

Just like sports are JUST SPORTS who cares! What a load of crap, if it was just a game then you wouldn't be here spinning every time someone says something bad about Diablo. It's a game that people just happen to dump umpteen hours into so they tend to give a shit about what happens in it.  

41. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 19, 2012, 11:54 xXBatmanXx

Dades wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 23:05:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 20:15:
meh, that stuff doesn't bother me - no one rolled back my dude when I played NES and someone ran through the cord and unplugged it and I died. That is just the breaks man....

An embarrassingly apt comparison, Diablo 3 and a 20 year old entertainment system.

Not really. Its a game, and I take the same attitude I have always taken - THAT IT IS A GAME. I don't lose my shit like a 4th grader when I die. Big whoop. I just start over.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

40. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 23:05 Dades

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 20:15:
meh, that stuff doesn't bother me - no one rolled back my dude when I played NES and someone ran through the cord and unplugged it and I died. That is just the breaks man....

An embarrassingly apt comparison, Diablo 3 and a 20 year old entertainment system.

39. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 20:15 xXBatmanXx

Dev wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 18:52:
Luke wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 18:20:
Dev wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 15:48:
Kastagir wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 13:54:
Another day, another Diablo III article. Is this really warranted?
Its a millions seller, top of charts. And every article gets lots of comments on blues.

I'd say yes.

Yep a million were tricked and fooled into this buggi / laagi/ dead piece of money train.and all say yeeeeaaaa
And I've posted about that stuff quite a few times.
Like the blizzard caused universal lagspike in the US that took out the majority of playing hardcore characters. And blizzard didn't even bother to do a rollback to fix them

38. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 18:52 Dev

Luke wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 18:20:
Its a millions seller, top of charts. And every article gets lots of comments on blues.

I'd say yes.

Yep a million were tricked and fooled into this buggi / laagi/ dead piece of money train.and all say yeeeeaaaa
And I've posted about that stuff quite a few times.
Like the blizzard caused universal lagspike in the US that took out the majority of playing hardcore characters. And blizzard didn't even bother to do a rollback to fix them

37. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 18:20 Luke

I'd say yes.

36. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 17:24 Krovven

Alamar wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 16:25:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 16:14:
Today must be pants day. 5 rare drops, 5 pants.....wtf!

I don't want to brag (but I will), but I had a few days with a bunch of rare pants drops in my youth : )

-Alamar

ZING!

35. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 16:57 rist3903

Muscular Beaver wrote on Jun 16, 2012, 21:31:
I really cant imagine how much I will hate this game once I get to the centipede arm guys... (yeah yeah, Im bad with names).
I know them as wagglers. As in, 'oh man, I just got waggled'.

34. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 16:25 Alamar

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 16:14:

I don't want to brag (but I will), but I had a few days with a bunch of rare pants drops in my youth : )

-Alamar

33. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 16:15 xXBatmanXx

Alamar wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 11:23:
I really cant imagine how much I will hate this game once I get to the centipede arm guys... (yeah yeah, Im bad with names).

I have dubbed them, 'the bitch slappers'... : )

-Alamar

oh man they drive me insane....almost as bad as JB's minimap insanity...

32. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 16:14 xXBatmanXx

31. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 15:48 Dev

I'd say yes.

30. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 15:15 Gruntstein

I remember when this type of game would eventually give you a piece of cheese if you kept hitting the switch. Now it just drops a steamer in your mouth.  

29. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 13:57 loomy

diablo took almost 10 years to get really good, so you guys should just sit back and relaxe as the mehicans say-ay  

28. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 13:54 Kastagir

27. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 12:26 NKD

RailWizard wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 12:10:
IF they are going to start playing the 'balance' game like in wow, I want patches reduced to YEARLY. Give those fuckers a chance to think that shit over because I'm quite convinced every single one of them is licking the blinds.

What pisses me off is that I was pretty sure they said in a couple interviews that they weren't going to aggressively try and balance the game because they didn't find it interesting.

Yet it has become nerf central where the ultimate goal is to make it so no one can accomplish anything.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

26. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 12:10 RailWizard

IF they are going to start playing the 'balance' game like in wow, I want patches reduced to YEARLY. Give those fuckers a chance to think that shit over because I'm quite convinced every single one of them is licking the blinds.  

25. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 17, 2012, 11:23 Alamar

I have dubbed them, 'the bitch slappers'... : )

-Alamar

44 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo