Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast

High Moon Studios announces Peter Cullen and Gregg Berger will reprise their roles as the voices of Optimus Prime and Grimlock in Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, the upcoming multiplayer robot combat sequel that we recently learned is coming to PCs as well as consoles. Here's word on other voice talent in the game in classic AOL font: "TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON will also feature the talents of voice-over veterans Nolan North (BRUTICUS, CLIFFJUMPER and BRAWL), Troy Baker (JAZZ, JETFIRE and KICKBACK), Fred Tatasciore (MEGATRON, RATCHET and METROPLEX), Steve Blum (SHOCKWAVE, SWINDLE and SHARPSHOT), Isaac Singleton (SOUNDWAVE) and more."

View
18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

18. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 20:31 nin

jdreyer wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 20:20:
Wow, 15 comments about Transformers video game voice actors. Who woulda thunk it?

I liked the first game. My bro and i played through the campaign together coop. It was pretty fun.

I liked it as well. It's wasn't GOTY or anything, but I found it mindless fun.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 20:20 jdreyer

Wow, 15 comments about Transformers video game voice actors. Who woulda thunk it?

I liked the first game. My bro and i played through the campaign together coop. It was pretty fun.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

16. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 20:18 Orogogus

Deepjay wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 18:32:
Orogogus wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 11:52:
Really? Optimus Prime is in the game, and Cullen voiced him in the first game. I kind of took it for granted that he'd be back. The only voice actor in the list who wasn't in War for Cybertron is Gregg Berger -- he's not reprising his role, as WfC didn't have Grimlock in it.

Gregg Berger is reprising the role of Grimlock - as he was the original Grimlock voice actor in the cartoons. Having him in the game is awesomeeeee

Ah, didn't know that either. I hope he's more intelligent in the video game than he was in the TV show.

15. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 19:43 NegaDeath

Now someone needs to perfect the zombie process so they can bring back Chris Latta and Scatman Crothers.  

14. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 19:01 nin

Deepjay wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 18:32:
Really? Optimus Prime is in the game, and Cullen voiced him in the first game. I kind of took it for granted that he'd be back. The only voice actor in the list who wasn't in War for Cybertron is Gregg Berger -- he's not reprising his role, as WfC didn't have Grimlock in it.

Gregg Berger is reprising the role of Grimlock - as he was the original Grimlock voice actor in the cartoons. Having him in the game is awesomeeeee

Oh sweet, didn't know that.

13. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 18:57 merloid

Argh.. no Welker.. Oh well.  

12. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 18:32 Deepjay

11. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 15:57 nin

Trippy as hell seeing that voice come out of a human.

http://youtu.be/zz4JmWSTYJY

10. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 15:24 Flatline

Yawn. The last Transformers game was unbelievably bland and boring. Is this the installment that's supposed to be good?  

9. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 15:20 necrosis

ZOMG CAPSLOCK!  

8. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 14:39 NegaDeath

Me Grimlock still not play first game but vaguely looking forward to this one.

I have a backlog, sue me. Damned steam sales.

7. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 13:00 Orogogus

I, uh, know. It says so in Blue's post. I was just saying that I didn't consider his part to be news. They're making a Transformers game (specifically, a sequel to WfC), so I assume Optimus Prime's in it, and I assume that Peter Cullen will be voicing him. It was a given from the moment we knew there was going to be a sequel.  

6. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 12:55 finga

Cullen is back as Optimus in this.

5. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 12:28 Cutter

Yeah, given the sheer volume of actors out there you'd think they could draw on more people to make things more varied in all VO work. And really? How hard is it to voice Soundwave? You could have a computer do it.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 11:54 Agent.X7

Rattlehead wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 10:42:
Steven Blum is the Samuel L Jackson of video game voice actors. Basically, it means he's in everything.

Nolan North is on his way to that same type of over-saturation. I love Uncharted, but it's annoying when Nathan Drake is every male human lead in half of the games out there.

I did laugh when playing the Vita Uncharted game, as the first voice you hear after Nolan North's is Steve Blum playing a merc.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

3. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 11:52 Orogogus

2. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 11:30 TychoCelchuuu

And he's good in everything too, although it's unfortunate because you start to hear his voice from other things bleed into whatever you're listening. Peter Cullen's the real news here.  

1. Re: Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Voice Cast Jun 14, 2012, 10:42 Rattlehead

Steven Blum is the Samuel L Jackson of video game voice actors. Basically, it means he's in everything.  

18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo