Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

It Came from E3 2012, Part 14

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 14 Jun 14, 2012, 14:36 Prez

I guess I'm in the minority (nothing new there), but I thought the hitman vs sexy nuns trailer was awesome. Stylishly violent and dark, it reminded me of a Tarantino film. Again, I think people are unwilling or just plain afraid to judge games on the same level as other mediums like movies, despite the fact that they clearly deserve to be. "Grindhouse" is a culmination of stylish, hyper-violent exploitation flicks and is celebrated (Rotten Tomatoes rating: 83%) but this trailer is panned as tasteless and gratuitous. Seems like the same old double standard to me.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 14 Jun 14, 2012, 13:30 J

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_pal859keA  

2. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 14 Jun 14, 2012, 12:30 Cutter

Perhaps not but Hitman Derpsolution did.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. E3 2012: Despite Bizarre Marketing, Hitman: Absolution Stays True on Games On Net Jun 14, 2012, 11:08 Fantaz

That Hitman trailer did not need to be made...  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo