Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced

The Sims 3 Website announces The Sims 3 Supernatural expansion, offering a trailer showing off the spooky new content this will provide. Word is preorders will receive a limited edition with some sort of Plants vs. Zombies content:

EA announces The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack! Enter the mysterious town of Moonlight Falls, where strange things happen by the light of the moon. Create supernatural beings from menacing werewolves and cackling witches to mischievous fairies and newer, more intriguing vampires. You can mix dozens of elixirs, turn Sims into zombies or even transform them into gold! Then, share your enchanted brews with any friends who have The Sims 3.Check out the spooky new video here and preorder now to receive the Limited Edition version featuring content from Plants vs. Zombies!

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 20, 2012, 09:59 Ant

NKD wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 09:48:
Sims 3 is a really good gateway drug for getting your girl into PC gaming.
How about dating me?

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 14, 2012, 09:48 NKD

Sims 3 is a really good gateway drug for getting your girl into PC gaming.  

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

9. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 14, 2012, 08:18 Dev

Tim Collins wrote on Jun 14, 2012, 07:12:
This game has more expansions then i'v ever seen for any game ever.....this game must be a HUGE cash cow. The girl loves it, too bad shes playin it on hd3000 graphics....barely playable.
Yes, yes it is a huge cash cow. I think just about the biggest one in the PC gaming industry.

Sims 3: has sold over ten million copies worldwide since its 2009 release, making it one of the best-selling computer games of all time.

The Sims franchise, [...] celebrated its ten year anniversary in 2010 with an impressive more than 125 million units sold since its launch in February 2000.

The Sims 3 community site, www.thesims3.com, welcomes up to seven million unique visitors monthly, handles more than 240 content downloads every minute and more than 3.5 million uploads have been made to date, including 11 movies each hour. The Sims 3 YouTube Channel is within the top 10 most viewed sponsored channels of all time with more than 45 million video views.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_3
http://pc.ign.com/articles/116/1160047p1.html

8. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 14, 2012, 07:12 Tim Collins

This game has more expansions then i'v ever seen for any game ever.....this game must be a HUGE cash cow. The girl loves it, too bad shes playin it on hd3000 graphics....barely playable.  

7. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 14, 2012, 06:41 NKD

Trevellian wrote on Jun 13, 2012, 21:10:

Don't lie, you just want Katy Perry's Sweet Treats.

I've given up hope on ever getting a full Sweet Treat experience.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

6. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 14, 2012, 03:52 Evil Timmy

Did anyone else have a twinge of hope that we might see Sim Sam and Dean slaughtering their way through hordes of unearthly baddies in a decidedly unusual new town? Still never got the appeal of these games, after a short while toying with the RPG aspects I realize it's a boring grind in an even more boring setting, with limited quest options and opaque systems.  

5. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 13, 2012, 23:16 Dev

I was slightly interested when I heard Plants vs Zombies, but turns out its just boring stuff like outfits in sims. Here's the details from the pre-order page

Receive exclusive content from the world of Plants vs Zombies, including new outfits and a working Peashooter!
Peashooter – This steadfast ally is ready to defend your house from zombified Sims and other unsavory characters like burglars and repo men! It actually shoots peas at unwanted guests!
Ripped Zombie Suit Outfit – Dress your male or female Sim in the classic zombie attire from PvZ.
Newspaper Zombie Suit Outfit – There’s nothing quite as terrifying as loud boxers and sock garters. Dress your male or female Sim up as the newspaper zombie from PvZ.
Cone and Bucket hats – Those pesky zombies might have worn these objects for protection, but they also make a bold fashion statement. Deck your male or female Sim out in this hilarious headgear.

If EA lowers the price to include sims 3 plus ALL expansions on a steam sale down to like $40, I'd probably get it. Until then, yawn.

4. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 13, 2012, 23:10 RailWizard

I have to say, it's like the Sims itself is supernatural in the way it WILL.. JUST.. NOT.. FUCKING.. DIE!  

3. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 13, 2012, 23:04 Bet

Trevellian wrote on Jun 13, 2012, 21:10:
Fucking shoot me.

2. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 13, 2012, 21:10 Trevellian

Dev wrote on Jun 13, 2012, 21:07:
How about aliens? I'm not a sims 3 owner, so I dunno, did they ever get aliens in it? I know aliens would sometimes appear in previous sims games for instance by using the telescope. Just curious.

And I'd even buy the entire sims 3 package if they priced it reasonably on steam and included all expansion packs. The last steam sale with sims 3 collection they wanted $120 and it did NOT include all expansion packs. $120 isn't reasonable to me. Yes, EA is ridiculous with the number of expansions, but thats part of why I want to try it, lol.

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Tahyang in ArcheAge

1. Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Announced Jun 13, 2012, 21:07 Dev

How about aliens? I'm not a sims 3 owner, so I dunno, did they ever get aliens in it? I know aliens would sometimes appear in previous sims games for instance by using the telescope. Just curious.

And I'd even buy the entire sims 3 package if they priced it reasonably on steam and included all expansion packs. The last steam sale with sims 3 collection they wanted $120 and it did NOT include all expansion packs. $120 isn't reasonable to me. Yes, EA is ridiculous with the number of expansions, but thats part of why I want to try it, lol.

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo