Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 16:20 JohnBirshire

I was playing at the time and saw floods of messages from irate Hardcore players. I couldn't walk two feet without being jerked all over the place, so quickly logged off. Having lag in your single player game is awesome!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 15:29 jacobvandy

With all the times I've been screwed over by lag with my regular characters, I wouldn't touch hardcore using a 10-foot pole...  

7. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 14:27 Sacrifice

I also died last night, but fortunately I wasn't playing hardcore.  

"In questions about good and bad, we ought not to follow the opinion of the many, but the opinion of the one who has understanding."

6. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 14:19 MrBone

Hardcore...hahaha. Yeah, and how. Hey, a fantasy world time warp could have happened. Maybe an Angel decided that he wanted to screw around with them, etc.  

5. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 14:17 Verno

Ozmodan wrote on Jun 11, 2012, 12:16:
Playing any game on the internet that has permadeath for a character is a crapshoot. I play games on the net to have fun, not get frustrated. Nothing to do with skill, eventually the net will get you in some manner.

That is why I mock people who think they will have fun playing the new MMO Salem when it comes out. Think again, only takes one jerk from making gaming miserable for the many.

Hardcore can be really fun if you don't take it seriously but you need the right group of people otherwise it gets very competitive and people throw blame around for things.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Walking Dead, The Fall, As Above So Below

4. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 13:12 Mashiki Amiketo

Wookiestick wrote on Jun 11, 2012, 11:44:
I was playing during the great lag quake for Diablo 3. Luckily I am not hardcore for hardcore, but there was a lot of complaining in general chat.
I did die though.
Yeah I was on my normal char at the time not my HC one. What do you want to bet that it was related to AT&T taking a dump all over the place again?

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

3. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 12:16 Ozmodan

Playing any game on the internet that has permadeath for a character is a crapshoot. I play games on the net to have fun, not get frustrated. Nothing to do with skill, eventually the net will get you in some manner.

That is why I mock people who think they will have fun playing the new MMO Salem when it comes out. Think again, only takes one jerk from making gaming miserable for the many.

2. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 11:44 Wookiestick

I was playing during the great lag quake for Diablo 3. Luckily I am not hardcore for hardcore, but there was a lot of complaining in general chat.
I did die though.

Love thy wookie.

1. Re: etc. Jun 11, 2012, 11:19 eRe4s3r

And nothing of value was lost ;p  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo