Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

• Sword Of The Stars: Complete Collection on PlaySF.
  • X3: Albion Prelude on PlaySF.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Game Reviews Jun 11, 2012, 20:07 Rigs

No news just tells me they're busy building a great sim...if you're really curious, sign the NDA and get the behind-the-scenes story...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Game Reviews Jun 10, 2012, 20:42 Slashman

I too, am rather perplexed by the lack of news concerning Rebirth. I'm really looking forward to learning more about the game and hopefully seeing what combat will be like.

If you are playing Albion Prelude, I highly recommend the XRM mod. It really changes the game for the better and adds a bunch of interesting stuff(new ships, weapons, bases etc.)

2. Re: Game Reviews Jun 10, 2012, 19:05 Wolfox

Albion Prelude is pretty good, I thought, as long as your favorite part of the game is the sandbox gameplay. If you prefer plots and so, Terran Conflict still is the best option.

Looking forward to Rebirth too, but the lack of updates is disheartening. I hope we have more news soon enough.

1. Re: Game Reviews Jun 10, 2012, 16:47 Cutter

Whilst I haven't played any of the X series in a long time I will definitely be in on Rebirth.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo