Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy Dungeonbowl

Cyanide Studio announces the release of Dungeonbowl, the new multiplayer variant of Blood Bowl, their game that combines the graceful athleticism of Warhammer fantasy characters with the brutal violence of American tackle football. Here's word:

Dungeonbowl, as its name suggests, is played in a dungeon and is a variant of the mighty popular Blood Bowl! The teams move about using teleporters, and must begin the game by searching for the ball hidden in one of the trapped chests scattered throughout the dungeon. Once the ball has been found, there’s a furious battle for possession – the first team to score a Touchdown wins, so the game is hard-fought and fast-paced!

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Ships Ahoy Dungeonbowl Jun 9, 2012, 08:46 Bitterbug

This sounds like Crush Deluxe. A game that came out around '97.
Blood bowl theme with various races, set in a dungeon with the ball hidden in a chest, and the other chests stunned you when you activated them.
There were racial perks, and I think teleporting but I'm not sure. Fun little game made by two brothers.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Ships Ahoy Dungeonbowl Jun 8, 2012, 17:16 Prez

Multiplayer-only. Booooo! Blood Bowl is a blast; I was hoping they would add singleplayer for this.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Ships Ahoy Dungeonbowl Jun 8, 2012, 15:29 JaguarUSF

Watch me play, won't you?  

1. Re: Ships Ahoy Dungeonbowl Jun 8, 2012, 14:12 Shagwood

XBLA? Please?  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..