Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Vivendi to Discuss Activision Sale?

Rumors have emerged that Vivendi SA will be deciding the fate of Activision Blizzard at a senior executive meeting this month, reports Bloomberg, citing "people with knowledge of the matter." Word is: "The main scenario to be discussed is a sale of part or all of Vivendi’s 61 percent stake in Activision, the maker of “Call of Duty” with a market value of about $13 billion, said the people, who asked not to be identified because the meeting is private." Thanks GamesIndustry International.

View
44 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

4. Re: Vivendi to Discuss Activision Sale? Jun 7, 2012, 20:57 Dev

wtf_man wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 20:53:
Dev wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 20:37:
Do they know something we don't? Last I looked activision looked like a far better buy than the sinkhole called EA.

Maybe they just want to sell it before the franchises become totally worthless and they can't sell it. CoD and WoW can't last forever, and probably are on a downward trend. WoW for sure.
Good point about WoW since its losing subs. But I think the RMAH in D3 can probably tide them over while waiting for the next MMO of blizzard.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Vivendi to Discuss Activision Sale? Jun 7, 2012, 20:53 wtf_man

Dev wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 20:37:
Do they know something we don't? Last I looked activision looked like a far better buy than the sinkhole called EA.

Maybe they just want to sell it before the franchises become totally worthless and they can't sell it. CoD and WoW can't last forever, and probably are on a downward trend. WoW for sure.

2. Re: Vivendi to Discuss Activision Sale? Jun 7, 2012, 20:37 Dev

1. Re: Vivendi to Discuss Activision Sale? Jun 7, 2012, 20:35 nin

Ain't no hoss! Bobby's got a brand new boss! OWWWWW!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

44 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo