Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I was asked for an update on the Gunnar-man, and I am happy to report that he has not been marking territory in the house like he was. Unfortunately, two variables have changed, as right around when I added a second walk to the schedule we also made the decision we are not moving. That makes it tough to pin down what worked, but we're all enjoying our second walk, so I guess we'll just have to live with that mystery.

Mysterious Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Kings Game.
Last Mars Tower.
Spider Sphere Games.
Stories: Elvis Presley to be digitally recreated. Thanks brother19.
Media: 'Django Unchained' Trailer- Off The Chain.
How To Deal With Your Out Of Control Child.
Follow-up: Fourth "Transformers" To Pass The Torch.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 8, 2012, 09:56 Tony!!!

Don't want to change email settings this early, so BLUE...HERE is the UNREAL ENGINE 4 TRAILER!!! OMG!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCxT2HBtlHQ  
-Tony!!!;)
my 360 user name is Robo Pop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 22:26 sauron

Quboid wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 12:33:
I mentioned on here before that I drive an ex-military Land Rover 'lightweight' Air Portable. I sent away for it's military history, which just arrived: she spent her 15 year service with the UK Royal Marines, 40 Commando. How's that for pedigree?!

Nice ride, and great history. Take good care of her and make sure to check the transmission in case of Leadfoot Limeys. :-)

Kittens!

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 17:57 nin

Cutter wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 17:15:
Looks like there's a major patch in the offering right now for the GW2 beta tomorrow so best start those clients up and get patched up now!

Yeah, I just hit 1% of the patch at 100 megs so it's a big 'un.

Thanks for the reminder!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 17:15 Cutter

Looks like there's a major patch in the offering right now for the GW2 beta tomorrow so best start those clients up and get patched up now!

Yeah, I just hit 1% of the patch at 100 megs so it's a big 'un.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

10. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 16:15 Quboid

Cutter wrote on Jun 7, 2012, 12:58:
Great vehicle, Qube. I always prefered the old Toyota Land Cruiser's meself, but those Rover's are nice too.

Thanks. Land Cruisers are the only non-Land Rover 4x4 that the Land Rover community around here takes seriously, although I should point out that I'm no Land Rover community expert and that this only applies to the British market.

- Quboid

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 16:09 PHJF

Oh god, Muse is doing dubstep. It's a sign of the apocalypse!

But is it worse than supermassive black hole?

Steam + PSN: PHJF

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 15:40 nin

Oh god, Muse is doing dubstep. It's a sign of the apocalypse!

7. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 14:39 jdreyer

No more Transformers movies! PLEASE!  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 14:12 DeathMongrel

Make no mistake. It's Gunnar-man's house, not yours, and I think he's proved it  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 12:58 Cutter

Great vehicle, Qube. I always prefered the old Toyota Land Cruiser's meself, but those Rover's are nice too.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 12:33 Quboid

I mentioned on here before that I drive an ex-military Land Rover 'lightweight' Air Portable. I sent away for it's military history, which just arrived: she spent her 15 year service with the UK Royal Marines, 40 Commando. How's that for pedigree?!  

- Quboid

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 12:00 sauron

It was the rolled up newspaper. I told you it would work.

It's also super effective on my orcs and goblins, although Shelob needs the weekend edition.

Kittens!

2. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 10:20 Cutter

The walk certainly doesn't hurt. However, now that your relocation decision has been finalized that's probably a large part of it too. Dogs so easily pick up on stress.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2012, 10:04 nin

That makes it tough to pin down what worked, but we're all enjoying our second walk, so I guess we'll just have to live with that mystery.

"Training the human, training the human..."

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo