Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
51 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

11. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 12:11 wtf_man

PHJF wrote on Jun 4, 2012, 12:02:
If only they'd had some Nap Time! ...

Oh Jeese! I almost fell out of my chair after that lady said "I feel pregnant".

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 12:02 PHJF

If only they'd had some Nap Time! ...  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

9. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 11:42 wtf_man

Didn't Alec Baldwin already apologize?

/ROFL

As for the Brat... we are now starting to enter the era where the 'ADHD Entitlement Generation' is beginning to raise kids. Do you seriously think the parenting will get better???

This comment was edited on Jun 4, 2012, 11:47.

8. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 11:25 Verno

Cutter wrote on Jun 4, 2012, 10:35:
Oh, so because you're a shitty parent who can't control his brat it's the airline's fault? Hey, do the rest of us a favour and you and your ilk stay off planes forever. Seriously, first thing is this kid should be given over to foster care because his parents are obviously incapable of raising him properly. Second they should be medically prevented from breeding any further.

If only it was that easy. Kids act out, its what they do. They push boundaries and don't know how to express their emotions. Every kid is different, some are a lot more "spirited" than others. There is a limit to how much you can discipline a three year old child, its one of those things that actually improves the older they get. As I always tell my girlfriend "little brains". Also there is no manual on parenting man, its a learning experience for everyone. Parents love TVs, ipads and shit like that because kids love distractions and its all most parents can do to retain their sanity

Our three year old threw a fit in a restaurant last week. Recognizing that she was doing it for attention (kids love attention, even negative attention), we immediately removed her from the situation. You don't necessarily have that luxury on airplane or a train, etc.

This comment was edited on Jun 4, 2012, 11:31.

Playing: Alien Isolation, 7 Days to Die, Dragon Age Origins
Watching: The Canal, Brazil, The Town That Dreaded Sundown

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 10:35 SpectralMeat

Kids are just kids, they want to play non stop, however if you as a parent can not control your 3 years old son, then you as a parent fail big time.
Reading the father's comment I can see exactly why the kid is acting the way he does.

Steam: SpectralMeat

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 10:01 nin

I wasn't a fan of that particular comment either. If I and 100 other people paid $300+ each to get from point A to B, I don't really care about his kids feelings. (Sorry!)

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 09:53 Cutter

"I'm not sure how the kids will feel about flying next time," said the dad, Mark Yanchak. "As soon as we got of the plane he was like, 'Dad, no fly, go home, let's go home. I think the whole ordeal just scared him off. He didn't want to fly again."

Oh, so because you're a shitty parent who can't control his brat it's the airline's fault? Hey, do the rest of us a favour and you and your ilk stay off planes forever. Seriously, first thing is this kid should be given over to foster care because his parents are obviously incapable of raising him properly. Second they should be medically prevented from breeding any further.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 09:35 Parallax Abstraction

Wow, a negative article about an Apple product? I thought writing such things was punishable by firing squad or something.

There's a reason Siri was left out of the iPad 3. The key thing to pay attention for at any of Apple self-fellating press events is what they don't say. If they launched a product at a previous event and don't spend a minute or more hyping its awesome statistics (hint: they didn't talk about Siri at all at the iPad 3 launch conference), that means it's not living up to their expectations. Apple will scream from rooftops about the stats that show they are doing well and will quietly sweep all the rest under the rug, hoping no one notices. Since the iPress largely goes out of their way to never say anything bad about the company, these missing stats are never raised.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 09:34 nin

I hate kids. >:O

Obviously!

But I fully support the idea that if parents can't control their children, they should all get the boot.

Read about one of these last week, where the kid refused to stay in his seat and be buckled. Off ya go!

edit: Ha! Same people, additional details.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 09:29 Techie714

ForgedReality wrote on Jun 4, 2012, 09:24:
RE: Brat on plane

Fucking stow it in a crate in the baggage area. I'd be PISSED at that asshole crybaby if I were his parents. Thanks. Now we don't have a vacation you fucking spoiled prick. All of the other passengers were probably also pissed because of this self-absorbed piece of shit. It should be kept in a kennel after this fucking episode.

I bet you would be an awesome dad.....

I agree though parents should have handled it differently.

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jun 4, 2012, 09:24 ForgedReality

RE: Brat on plane

Fucking stow it in a crate in the baggage area. I'd be PISSED at that asshole crybaby if I were his parents. Thanks. Now we don't have a vacation you fucking spoiled prick. All of the other passengers were probably also pissed because of this self-absorbed piece of shit. It should be kept in a kennel after this fucking episode.

51 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo