Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

16. Re: etc. Jun 4, 2012, 18:59 Jdrez

Short version: "As a player, I seem to be confused that this game is not WoW or any other MMO and I don't get to demand ridiculous things no other Diablo game ever had."

Fucking hell if you love WoW so much, go play Wow.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: shot with a diamond bullet Jun 4, 2012, 11:28 eRe4s3r

The thing is.. how do you understand shit you would not ever do? Or would you content the validity of saying never in this case? Sure people are generally jerks but they still have some social standards to follow. Running up to someone on the street to rant at him over something he said not to that guy but at random 3 days earlier is insane. There is no logical reason for that!

I can not think a reason to bring such a silly topic up to personal attacks against blues and I have had my fair share of IRC flamewars, rage quits, site staff quarrels and what not. There is always like 1 guy in 5000 that simply can't let "follow the rules" stand and then gets all high and mighty when the rules are in fact are applied to him. But this isn't even like that.

This is like someone just being a jerk at random (and out of nowhere!) and I refuse to ever understand such people. Though I'd be curious why you think they do that.... Heck, if you help me understand, maybe the next time I won't feel inclined to bring silly memes into play but just Ignore it

14. Re: You're wrong and an idiot. Jun 4, 2012, 04:32 eRe4s3r

AngelicPenguin wrote on Jun 4, 2012, 01:09:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 3, 2012, 19:35:
winning on the internet is like winning the special olympics

His post was less hateful than yours. I know this is a commonly used joke, but it wasn't funny the first time.

Mhhh, fair enough. It was just the only thing really fitting.

13. Re: You're wrong and an idiot. Jun 4, 2012, 01:09 AngelicPenguin

eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 3, 2012, 19:35:

His post was less hateful than yours. I know this is a commonly used joke, but it wasn't funny the first time.

12. Re: shot with a diamond bullet Jun 4, 2012, 00:35 The Half Elf

space captain wrote on Jun 3, 2012, 23:22:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 3, 2012, 20:54:
I don't even understand what motivation some people have to intersperse curse words and attacks in normal replies. Sure there are some reasons to curse (even in normal replies) but to go far as to bring such a petty feud into the personal attack region against the site owner is... why would anyone bother to do that?

You have to be willing to see why you yourself do fucked up shit, before you can understand why other people do it... you may not be some thugged out scumbag, but you arent a saint either

people who think their own shit does not stink will never, ever understand how the world works

it takes actual bravery to see your own *real* face, because its never what you *want* to see... but when you get there, you will see all the other *real* faces as well, and then you will know the true horror of the situation

For once space captain I agree with you. Also desperation works just as good as bravery.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

11. Re: You're wrong and an idiot. Jun 3, 2012, 23:48 Cutter

I don't even understand what motivation some people have to intersperse curse words and attacks in normal replies. Sure there are some reasons to curse (even in normal replies) but to go far as to bring such a petty feud into the personal attack region against the site owner is... why would anyone bother to do that?

Is not like there would be anything *real* to achieve by doing that.

Because they're small, petty people who lead pathetic lives so they have to take out their anger out on everyone else.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

10. shot with a diamond bullet Jun 3, 2012, 23:22 space captain

You have to be willing to see why you yourself do fucked up shit, before you can understand why other people do it... you may not be some thugged out scumbag, but you arent a saint either

people who think their own shit does not stink will never, ever understand how the world works

it takes actual bravery to see your own *real* face, because its never what you *want* to see... but when you get there, you will see all the other *real* faces as well, and then you will know the true horror of the situation

Go forth, and kill!

9. Re: You're wrong and an idiot. Jun 3, 2012, 20:54 eRe4s3r

Is not like there would be anything *real* to achieve by doing that.

8. Re: You're wrong and an idiot. Jun 3, 2012, 20:44 Bet

crypto wrote on Jun 3, 2012, 19:30:
jackplg wrote on Jun 3, 2012, 18:47:

By the way, Blue, the victory for you is that my message will be displayed for many hours in total on your website, but also that you are restricting more and more IP addresses of trolls that can access the site and adding more keyword blocks to what jerks can write. You Rock!! As you can see, I had a great a time getting all my gaming news here. Plus you are a great admin spending your time by constantly monitoring the site to see if idiots have used it.

So, enjoy your victory! I am sure that your users, your wife, and your sweet dogs will thank you for all the time you spent trying to stop the display of a single hate message, I love you. Thumbsup

+1
I can't help but think how much happier that guy would be if those were really the emotions he actually had for this site

7. Re: You're wrong and an idiot. Jun 3, 2012, 19:35 eRe4s3r

6. Re: You're wrong and an idiot. Jun 3, 2012, 19:30 crypto

jackplg wrote on Jun 3, 2012, 18:47:

By the way, Blue, the victory for you is that my message will be displayed for many hours in total on your website, but also that you are restricting more and more IP addresses of trolls that can access the site and adding more keyword blocks to what jerks can write. You Rock!! As you can see, I had a great a time getting all my gaming news here. Plus you are a great admin spending your time by constantly monitoring the site to see if idiots have used it.

So, enjoy your victory! I am sure that your users, your wife, and your sweet dogs will thank you for all the time you spent trying to stop the display of a single hate message, I love you. Thumbsup

+1

5. removed Jun 3, 2012, 18:47 jackplg

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 4, 2012, 01:52.

4. Re: etc. Jun 3, 2012, 18:46 JohnBirshire

I can't help but think "What have they been doing the last 10 years?", because seriously....this is it?!  

3. Re: etc. Jun 3, 2012, 17:10 nin

It's nice that both sides can communicate reasonably for once. Good read. Glad there's a number of improvements to the AH coming, as it's lacking right now, to be blunt.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: etc. Jun 3, 2012, 16:58 The Half Elf

I'm really surprised by the UI limitations (especially with all the love Blizzard received with the WoW Fans (myself included). The only reason I believe they have it 'locked' is due to shipping it on a console system.
Nice to get answers.

Time will tell...

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: etc. Jun 3, 2012, 16:10 JohnBirshire

Nothing about the minimap? Sigh, looks like that huge intrusive ugly thing is here for the long haul.  

16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo