Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Well I did my best to help get the Mets off to a good start this season by expressing my dire pessimism for their prospects, and so far it has worked out better than I could have hoped. First off, they are six games above the .500 mark, and I'm pretty sure you could have found a lot of takers before the season willing to bet against their record being that good at any point this year. Also, the team's owners were able to settle their Madoff case. Then last night Johan Santana tossed the first no-hitter in team history, as in spite of some magnificent pitching over the years, most notably Tom Seaver, they were only one of two teams never to have pitched a no-hitter. Hat's off to classy Johan for his accomplishment.

No-no Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Sequester.
Links: 1920s TF2 set.
"Call Parade" in San Paulo. Thanks dakslf.
Media: The truth about Godzilla.
Back to Back Homer and Catch WIN.
A Drunken Compilation. NSFW.
Follow-up: Kathleen Kennedy to Co-Chair Lucasfilm. Thanks nin.

View
4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 2, 2012, 14:16 Agent.X7

Sepharo wrote on Jun 2, 2012, 12:43:
Had laser eye surgery on Friday morning.

Lasek in one eye and Lasik in the other because of my dry eyes. Lasik is with the flap and Lasek is the surface treatment, the same laser was used and was a very quick painless process. I'm almost 20/20 already in the Lasik eye, a few more days and I'll be there. The Lasek eye has a medical contact on and is more of a week of recovery, that eye is currently pretty blurry but still probably not as bad as it was without my glasses before. I need to put a ton of eye drops in though... 4x steroid, 3x anti-bac, 1x anti-inflam and then artifical tears throughout the day as my eyes dry.

I'm still nervous about the end results but the doctor and his staff are extremely helpful.

Nice, I had Lasik on both eyes a couple of years ago. Best money I ever spent. I couldn't see the alarm clock in the morning without putting on my glasses, and now I am better than 20/20 in both eyes.

I was freaking out for a while too because I couldn't see very well afterwards, but it healed up nice. I'm sure yours will too.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Jun 2, 12:43 Re: Out of the Blue Sepharo
  2. Jun 2, 12:59  Re: Out of the Blue xXBatmanXx
  3. Jun 2, 13:13   Re: Out of the Blue Sepharo
  5. Jun 2, 16:47   Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
>> 4. Jun 2, 14:16  Re: Out of the Blue Agent.X7
  6. Jun 2, 17:06   Re: Out of the Blue Wowbagger_TIP