Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Metaverse

View
5. Re: Saturday Metaverse May 27, 2012, 11:22 eRe4s3r

I actually stopped using Ghostery (on Firefox) because of bugs.. and I do mean the kind that breaks web-services, messes up log-ins and breaks entire site-designs.

Duck Duck Go seems very cool.. but has no image search :/

For giggles though neither search engine (Google/Bing/DuckDuckGo) is able to understand what you search for. So they spit out results that match the term entered, which is the wrong term (it was a case of unofficial English translated title for Japanese anime) and no search engine told me that. The only reason I know this is that noticing that neither anidb nor MAL are in the results on the top i checked those and see there, those are the only sites that correctly list the name as secondary name.... a search engine needs to know this, say "You searched for _this_ to which _that_ is the alternative title " ... still not developed enough...

WolframAlpha didn't even find what i searched for at all by the way ;p

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 26, 13:58 Re: Saturday Metaverse Silicon Avatar
  2. May 26, 17:27 Re: Not on Facebook- Researchers Can Still Probe the “Shadow Network”. DangerDog
  7. May 29, 09:57  Re: Not on Facebook- Researchers Can Still Probe the “Shadow Network”. Ant
  3. May 26, 18:09 Re: Saturday Metaverse Silicon Avatar
  4. May 26, 19:13  Re: Saturday Metaverse wtf_man
>> 5. May 27, 11:22   Re: Saturday Metaverse eRe4s3r
  6. May 27, 12:06    Re: Saturday Metaverse Luke

footer

Blue's News logo