Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Two Guys From Andromeda Prototype 2

The Two Guys From Andromeda Website has another playable prototype for the upcoming adventure game from the creators of Space Quest (thanks nin). Here's the word on this:

The prototype is running in the Google Chrome store so that we can produce these prototypes quickly. The actual game that we are planning to make will not require Google Chrome in any way shape or form. We said this in the audio, but just in case you cheated and didnít listen to it, we thought it best to make sure you understand this. No game engine has been confirmed on what our real game will use. We are still researching and decided on all that.

View
4. Re: Two Guys From Andromeda Prototype 2 May 25, 2012, 14:27 nin

deqer wrote on May 25, 2012, 14:19:
I dunno mann. Why can't these guys just remake the Space Quest games so that they work on today's operating systems; and i don't mean dosbox crap. I mean a real port, with no changes(keep any bugs/exploits intact as they were in the originals), etc.

or am I way off on this idea?

You mean besides from the fact that they don't own the rights?

Think, McFly. Think!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 25, 11:48 Re: Two Guys From Andromeda Prototype 2 Silicon Avatar
  2. May 25, 13:04 Re: Two Guys From Andromeda Prototype 2 Tumbler
  3. May 25, 14:19 Re: Two Guys From Andromeda Prototype 2 deqer
>> 4. May 25, 14:27  Re: Two Guys From Andromeda Prototype 2 nin
  5. May 25, 19:37  Re: Two Guys From Andromeda Prototype 2 saluk
  6. May 27, 03:01   Re: Two Guys From Andromeda Prototype 2 Spektr
  7. May 27, 12:45    Re: Two Guys From Andromeda Prototype 2 nin

footer