Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer

The ShootMania Storm Website is now accepting signups for beta testing of this upcoming online first-person shooter from TrackMania developer NADEO. They also offer a an announcement trailer with a look at the game made entirely with in game tools. The game looks surprisingly like TrackMania with guns, with an emphasis on straight-line running and signature NADEO gravity-defying gameplay. If all that's not enough, the ShootMania Facebook Page has some new screenshots (thanks Frans), and the game's Twitch TV Channel will be broadcasting a live ShootMania tournament starting June 1st, and the finals will be conducted live during E3.

View
15. Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer May 24, 2012, 11:33 Alamar

This takes me back to my UT Excessive nastalgia...

And the one (of many) times I was called a cheater... There is no bigger compliment in an FPS : )

I was all about the shock boom... Love that shit : )

As for SM... I agree with earlier comments, and I'm unlikely to buy it, or even play for free, now that I'm older and slower : )

As for easy mode map making... It's a bad idea... Back when it took a lot of effort to make (and publish) a map, the choices for players were easy (and few)... Now that everyone can put together their own crappy map, and get it on the ever-increasing list, it just becomes too much work to find a map to play with... Brick Force is the same; there are hundreds of published maps that have 0 download/play count, because it's not worth the time for people to try out the new maps... Maybe the Planet sites need to come back and rate maps ; ) Then I can re-release CTF-HouseOfCards, with some environment (non square walls/tunnels) enhancements : )

-Alamar

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 23, 21:42 Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Cutter
  2. May 23, 22:50  Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer PHJF
  4. May 23, 23:56   Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Fantaz
  5. May 24, 00:04    Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Jerykk
  3. May 23, 23:56  Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Jerykk
  6. May 24, 00:23   Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer eRe4s3r
  7. May 24, 01:03    Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Sepharo
  8. May 24, 01:05     Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Jerykk
  9. May 24, 01:25      Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Sepharo
  10. May 24, 01:34       Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Bucky
  11. May 24, 02:06        Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Jerykk
  12. May 24, 04:30         Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Paketep
  13. May 24, 06:09          Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer eRe4s3r
  14. May 24, 06:16          Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Dmitri_M
>> 15. May 24, 11:33 Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer Alamar

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo