Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Yeah it's more than a little odd being alone here, or alone with the doggies.... And the Gunnar-man is a little thrown by it as well, as he's utterly devoted to MrsBlue. So basically everyone is a little out of sorts with her out of town. Except Hudson the wonder dog, who is fine as long as I'm here (and there are fresh batteries in the smoke detector).

Lonely Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Robot Unicorn Attack Evolution.
Physics Robbery.
Rolling Home.
Links: Guitar Pee: Toilet For Rockstars.
10 years after The X-Files- Where are they now?
Stories: Former CNN Executive Caught Putting Dog Doo in Neighbor's Mailbox.
Science: Pomegranate juice claims deceptive, US rules.
Chemical exposure influences rat behavior for generations.
Firefly Easter Egg.
Media: Community Goes 8-Bit.
Custom LEGO Marble Maze.
Saddest Claw Machine in New York.
The Funnies: The Bucket List.

View
10. Re: Monitor Troubles May 22, 2012, 23:13 jimnms

jdreyer wrote on May 22, 2012, 21:29:
JIMNMS, you might be able to get a monitor from Costco, and they have a very liberal return policy.

I don't have a Costco near me. All we have in town in Walmart and Office Max. There are three Best Buy's within an hour drive of me, but I already checked their website and didn't see anything that interested me.

I was wrong about Walmart, I was going by the website. When I go to monitors and click the in my store tab, it only shows the 19", but I decided to check anyway and they have a 23" Acer.

I completely forgot about Office Max even though they're next door to Walmart. I just looked at the Office Max website and it shows three monitors available at my local store, but there's no telling if it's accurate. They have a 23" Samsung, 24" AOC, a 23" and 25" HP. The only one of those available locally that has a VESA mount is the AOC. I can't find many reviews on it, but the few I found don't look too great. I need the VESA mount because I use a monitor arm mounted off to the side of my desk which lets the monitor "float" allowing me to use the space under it. I may go to Office Max and check out the HP tomorrow anyway, but if I want to get that ASUS by Friday I need to order it tonight.

Steam Profile
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 22, 11:17 Re: Out of the Blue nin
  2. May 22, 16:01 Re: Out of the Blue space captain
  3. May 22, 16:45 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  4. May 22, 17:08  Re: Out of the Blue Root
  5. May 22, 17:38 Re: Out of the Blue Hoop
  6. May 22, 17:44 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  7. May 22, 18:56  Re: Out of the Blue jdreyer
  8. May 22, 19:06 Re: Monitor Troubles jimnms
  9. May 22, 21:29  Re: Monitor Troubles jdreyer