Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Legends of Eisenwald Kickstarter

This Kickstarter Campaign is for a strategy/RPG hybrid called Legends of Eisenwald in the works at Aterdux Entertainment. The game has already met its modest funding goals, and they have laid out the goals they have for the extra funding. Heres a landscape time lapse video showing the game world, and here's a bit on the game: "Legends of Eisenwald is an original mix of RPG and strategy, with tactical turn based battles and a simple economic model. Rich possibilities of gameplay mechanics allow a player to feel being a hero of different stories ranging from treasure hunt to fighting for the throne. You can follow your game path as a Knight, Mystic or a Baroness and in each case gameplay and story will be partially different." Thanks Thilo via Rock, Paper, Shotgun.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Legends of Eisenwald Kickstarter May 20, 2012, 09:20 Xil

Saboth wrote on May 19, 2012, 14:56:
Game looks very good. I was more excited before I checked it out though. Looks like Low Fantasy. I like some crazy dragons and ogres and fireballs with my turn based strategy. Hopefully KB Warriors of the North won't be too far off.

agree its low on fantasy but that can be nice, looks like they got the classes and class tree pretty good, looking forward to this.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Legends of Eisenwald Kickstarter May 20, 2012, 05:25 Quinn

What an incredible beauty!  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

2. Re: Legends of Eisenwald Kickstarter May 19, 2012, 14:56 Saboth

Game looks very good. I was more excited before I checked it out though. Looks like Low Fantasy. I like some crazy dragons and ogres and fireballs with my turn based strategy. Hopefully KB Warriors of the North won't be too far off.  

1. Re: Legends of Eisenwald Kickstarter May 19, 2012, 12:38 Xil

it looks nice and they already seem to be a long long way on development.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo