Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Safety Dance

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Saturday Safety Dance May 21, 2012, 02:33 Ant

WyldKat wrote on May 20, 2012, 14:45:
Batman wants you off his lawn, too.
I want Batman on my lawn to stop the bad guys.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance May 20, 2012, 14:45 WyldKat

Batman wants you off his lawn, too.  

1. FB school privacy garbage - May 20, 2012, 10:15 xXBatmanXx

From article
"The whole family is exposed in this," she said. "Some families communicate through Facebook. What if her aunt was going through a divorce or had an illness? And now there's these anonymous people reading through this information."

Nobody gives a shit about your aunt, and if you are concerned about something private - don't put it on the internet.

It's taught her to use better judgment with adults," she said. "Basically, what (they) showed her was you canít trust anyone. Her trust in and the respect of the adults at her school has been shattered to the point that she is struggling to look beyond this abuse and allow for the education process to occur."

You mean she didn't learn not to use FB? Not to post private info online that will be there forever?

Parent FAIL!

/somthing tells me they have a no electronics policy in the school - and kids use their phones all day long. But being that the "me me me" generation is perpetuating to their kids - case in point - no one wants to take responsiblity. Just expell kids at a faster rate - fix problems. Schools are so afraid to kick kids out now since their funding is numbers based. And every little snowflake must succeed! NONE SHALL FAIL!!!

This comment was edited on May 20, 2012, 10:35.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo