Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jutland Pro Free Weekend

StormPowered has word that this is a free weekend for Jutland Pro, allowing free play of the naval strategy game and all its add-ons until Monday. In addition, the game is on sale, and can be purchased for 30% off.

View
3. Re: Jutland Pro Free Weekend May 19, 2012, 04:30 Rigs

Hmmm....

Some here, including this one... (crank up the excellent, if unusual, music choice)

EDIT: Wanted to add that the at around 5:07 of that specific movie linked above, you can see the exceptional results of the location-based damage! While I would have preferred more smoke and fire, I have to admit that since I've never actually been on a battleship while it's being pummeled out of existence, this is probably the closest thing and it's beautiful to watch...not to mention terrifying to consider that if such a thing were happening in the real world, you'd be witnessing the death of hundreds of crew, more than likely in some very gruesome ways...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on May 19, 2012, 04:43.

'We talked about peace! You didn't want peace. We talked about cooperation! You didn't WANT cooperation. You WANT war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've GOT a war!'
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 18, 22:50 Re: Jutland Pro Free Weekend Rigs
  2. May 18, 23:31  Re: Jutland Pro Free Weekend eRe4s3r
>> 3. May 19, 04:30   Re: Jutland Pro Free Weekend Rigs
  4. May 22, 08:57    Re: Jutland Pro Free Weekend eRe4s3r

footer

Blue's News logo