Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jutland Pro Free Weekend

StormPowered has word that this is a free weekend for Jutland Pro, allowing free play of the naval strategy game and all its add-ons until Monday. In addition, the game is on sale, and can be purchased for 30% off.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Jutland Pro Free Weekend May 22, 2012, 08:57 eRe4s3r

Thanks... no idea why i got no proper results in my search attempts ;/  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Jutland Pro Free Weekend May 19, 2012, 04:30 Rigs

Hmmm....

Some here, including this one... (crank up the excellent, if unusual, music choice)

EDIT: Wanted to add that the at around 5:07 of that specific movie linked above, you can see the exceptional results of the location-based damage! While I would have preferred more smoke and fire, I have to admit that since I've never actually been on a battleship while it's being pummeled out of existence, this is probably the closest thing and it's beautiful to watch...not to mention terrifying to consider that if such a thing were happening in the real world, you'd be witnessing the death of hundreds of crew, more than likely in some very gruesome ways...

=-Rigs-=

This comment was edited on May 19, 2012, 04:43.

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

2. Re: Jutland Pro Free Weekend May 18, 2012, 23:31 eRe4s3r

Anyone know of a decent link to some actual gameplay footage? That stormpowered shop looks like from 1990, small res screens, no videos... what the hell  

1. Re: Jutland Pro Free Weekend May 18, 2012, 22:50 Rigs

Already playing...seriously, any naval warfare nuts out there, this sim rocks! And it IS a sim, everything is real physics at work, especially ballistics. What we need right now is a worthy successor to Task Force 1942! If someone started a Kickstarter on that, I'd be ALL over it! I think many others would be too! (Maybe include carriers in it this time? Not as a focus, but a possible inclusion in some scenarios. Who doesn't love sinking those massive things?) StormEagle, are you listening?!?

In the meantime, enjoy this excellent WW1-era naval sim! There isn't another one like it out there, I promise you that!

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo