Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
7. Re: Google releases Chrome 19, adds tab sync and patches 20 bugs May 19, 2012, 14:07 kanniballl

Nucas wrote on May 18, 2012, 17:30:
i just switched over to chrome from 10 years of opera (from v10 onwards opera was never as stable as it once was)
i don't know how i've lived without extensions like adblock and noscript, quite potent.
blues is the only website on my ad whitelist so far, since he's the only webmaster i can think of who gives a shit about what kind of ads he runs.

You timed it right then. Chrome only got extensions not THAT long ago. While FireFox had them for a REALLY long time.

That being said I browse 90% of the time on Chrome when at home.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 18, 14:12 Re: Morning Metaverse Ratty
  2. May 18, 14:21  Re: Morning Metaverse reisub
  3. May 18, 14:55   Re: Morning Metaverse Beamer
  4. May 18, 15:30   Re: Morning Metaverse nin
  6. May 18, 19:46  Re: Morning Metaverse Sepharo
  5. May 18, 17:30 Re: Google releases Chrome 19, adds tab sync and patches 20 bugs Nucas
>> 7. May 19, 14:07  Re: Google releases Chrome 19, adds tab sync and patches 20 bugs kanniballl

footer

Blue's News logo