Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer

Sins of a Solar Empire Forums have the change log from beta three of Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion, the upcoming space strategy expansion. The beta is open to those who preorder the game, and this trailer introduces the Vasari race found in the new beta.

View
10. Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer May 17, 2012, 09:49 Rigs

Ozmodan wrote on May 17, 2012, 09:14:
In my opinion this is more like DLC than it is a major game change. Sound to me like the developers are looking to soak people who like their past games. Definitely not worth $40.

If you were in the beta, you'd know that there's a lot more here than just a few little 'expansion-type' additions. Everything has been tweaked and given a once over. The graphics engine has been tweaked even more than in Diplomacy. (They typically work on the graphics engine with every expansion anyway) The pace of the game is slightly faster than before. It slowed wayyy down for Entrenchment for all the defense players (of which I consider myself one). I'm not sure if I'm all for the faster pace. Maybe that's just because my style is to sit and build a strong defense instead of going on the offense right away. To each, their own, I guess. Just know there are a lot of things that have been modified and worked on to make Rebellion a worthy expansion/'sequel'...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 16, 21:38 Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer loomy
  2. May 16, 21:57  Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer Keith
  3. May 16, 23:28   Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer Prez
  4. May 17, 01:04  Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer Rigs
  8. May 17, 09:15  Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer nin
  9. May 17, 09:40  Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer gilly775
  12. May 18, 02:06   Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer Crustacean Soup
  5. May 17, 01:12 Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer Mashiki Amiketo
  6. May 17, 08:04 Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer Zadig
  7. May 17, 09:14 Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer Ozmodan
>> 10. May 17, 09:49  Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer Rigs
  11. May 17, 09:51   Re: New Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Beta & Trailer nin

footer

Blue's News logo