Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

TERA Patched

The North American TERA Website and the European Website for the MMORPG both announce the launch of a new patch for the MMORPG, bringing the game to version 1.0.29 in Europe and an inexplicable version 17.29.01 in the Americas. Here are the North American patch notes and the European patch notes.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: TERA Patched May 15, 2012, 19:10 Kobalt

LittleMe wrote on May 15, 2012, 15:58:
I was tempted when it came out, but watching gameplay vids convinced me it was not for me. Too kiddie. Too generic. Too grindy. Too much pedo.

Mmo that plays like no other mmo too generic. Somehow being able to tell a game is too grindy by a video, when theres no grind.

Starting to wonder if the average poster here has less intelligence then wow forum posters.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: TERA Patched May 15, 2012, 17:25 fawker

LittleMe wrote on May 15, 2012, 15:58:

Haven't you always wanted to play an MMO with cross-hairs?

Yeah, it's called Planetside 2.

3. Re: TERA Patched May 15, 2012, 15:58 LittleMe

fawker wrote on May 15, 2012, 15:26:
This game launched? Doh, their marketing failed me. Last I heard it was just another plain jane MMO with some fancy prancing around in combat.

Haven't you always wanted to play an MMO with cross-hairs?

I was tempted when it came out, but watching gameplay vids convinced me it was not for me. Too kiddie. Too generic. Too grindy. Too much pedo.

Perpetual debt is slavery.

2. Re: TERA Patched May 15, 2012, 15:26 fawker

This game launched? Doh, their marketing failed me. Last I heard it was just another plain jane MMO with some fancy prancing around in combat.  

1. Re: TERA Patched May 15, 2012, 14:19 SimplyMonk

...an inexplicable version 17.29.01 in the Americas
Every time they localized a new word, they incremented the version number.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo