Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Mobilization

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Sunday Mobilization May 13, 2012, 22:52 Lord Tea

Ozmodan wrote on May 13, 2012, 14:21:
I serious doubt that many people are dumb enough to use facebook to message considering their penchant for using your personal information.

I don't doubt that at all considering hundreds of millions of people are dumb enough to upload their personal information to FB - willingly and for free.

UPSA = United Police States of America
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Sunday Mobilization May 13, 2012, 20:45 Kitkoan

I serious doubt that many people are dumb enough to use facebook to message considering their penchant for using your personal information.

Oh, don't doubt the unlimited stupidity of people and Facebook... 2

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

4. Re: Sunday Mobilization May 13, 2012, 16:39 jimnms

I can believe it. People are using Facebook now as a replacement for email and other things. I have a Facebook account, but my profile is bare (just email and city). I have Facebook notifications turned off, and a couple of friends keep asking me why I haven't replied to their "email" when they send me shit on Facebook. Another friend of mine sent wedding invitations over Facebook. I check Facebook once a month at most, so I didn't get the invite in time.

Steam Profile

3. Re: Sunday Mobilization May 13, 2012, 16:20 Luke

Its not the only thing that faceshit is killing  

2. Re: Sunday Mobilization May 13, 2012, 14:40 RenownWolf

Most people don't even think about that and send messages about private matters all the time, sometimes even illegal matters. They just aren't bright enough to realise they are being tracked.

Saves them on text messages, so they are happy. That being said, the companies charging crazy amounts for what a text message is along with a limit per message is the real crazy thing.

http://www.renownwolf.com

1. Re: Sunday Mobilization May 13, 2012, 14:21 Ozmodan

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo