Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: When DLC Runs Amok.... May 11, 2012, 23:48 RailWizard

I didn't mean they were bad with DLC. I just mean they suck in general like typical asian trash companys. Namco fits right in there for the same reasons. The DlC thing is just icing on the cake.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: When DLC Runs Amok.... May 11, 2012, 15:37 killer_roach

RailWizard wrote on May 11, 2012, 12:23:
DLC doesn't "run amok", the fucking slimeball devs/publishers do that.

It's also no shock at all that it's an Asian company that has 'perfected' this nickle and dime rape train either. Making shit games with a bazillion unwanted sequels would be why all asian game dev corps are at the bottom of the barrel and have been for years. When is the last time any asian developed game had some free content? That's right, never.

One word: Sony. Another word: Capcom. Four more letters: GTFO.

Sony and Capcom are pikers in terms of DLC.

I take it somebody's not familiar with Namco Bandai.

1. Re: When DLC Runs Amok.... May 11, 2012, 12:23 RailWizard

DLC doesn't "run amok", the fucking slimeball devs/publishers do that.

It's also no shock at all that it's an Asian company that has 'perfected' this nickle and dime rape train either. Making shit games with a bazillion unwanted sequels would be why all asian game dev corps are at the bottom of the barrel and have been for years. When is the last time any asian developed game had some free content? That's right, never.

One word: Sony. Another word: Capcom. Four more letters: GTFO.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo