Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dishonored in October

The Bethesda Blog has word to expect Dishonored in North America on October 9th and in Europe on October 12th. They offer a Flickr stream of announcement images and mention a press release we can't locate. Here's what the post says: "In a press release this morning, we announced that Dishonored, the supernatural assassin action game under development at Arkane Studios, will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Games for Windows in North America on October 9th, 2012 and through out Europe on October 12th, 2012."

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. thats right May 10, 2012, 23:57 space captain

if you dont play PC games because you cant handle bugs, then you are a fucking pussy

go ahead and turn in your machine for an xbox

Go forth, and kill!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 23:40 theyarecomingforyou

Speaking of BRINK, it's unbelievable how shit it runs on my current system. It's simply shocking.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

12. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 23:37 Jerykk

I didn't have any problems playing NV on launch day. There were bugs, sure, but there were plenty of bugs (many minor, some major, a few critical) in Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3 and Skyrim as well.

Anyway, I'd love to see some actual gameplay of Dishonored. They've shown CGI and they've shown flythroughs of some areas but no actual gameplay. I want to see all the crazy stuff that's been described.

11. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 23:26 Mad Max RW

TychoCelchuuu wrote on May 10, 2012, 23:17:
Mad Max probably meant to say "like all Bethesda published games made by other developers." See: Rage, New Vegas, Brink, ...Rogue Warrior.

Bingo. You are today's winner.

10. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 23:17 TychoCelchuuu

theyarecomingforyou wrote on May 10, 2012, 23:01:
Mad Max RW wrote on May 10, 2012, 21:41:
This will probably be like all Bethesda published games: not playable until 6 months after release.
Interesting, considering that both Oblivion and Skyrim were excellent out-of-the-box. I managed hundreds of hours with both, without issue. Still, I don't want that to get in the way of a good moan.
Mad Max probably meant to say "like all Bethesda published games made by other developers." See: Rage, New Vegas, Brink, ...Rogue Warrior.

9. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 23:01 theyarecomingforyou

Mad Max RW wrote on May 10, 2012, 21:41:
This will probably be like all Bethesda published games: not playable until 6 months after release.
Interesting, considering that both Oblivion and Skyrim were excellent out-of-the-box. I managed hundreds of hours with both, without issue. Still, I don't want that to get in the way of a good moan.

8. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 21:41 Mad Max RW

7. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 21:12 nin

Same here. Harvey Smith is involved

That was my worry also.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

6. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 21:09 Rea1One

Since Bioshock 3 ain't coming this year this game has now become my most anticipated game of the year.

Can't wait for this game

5. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 21:08 Creston

nin wrote on May 10, 2012, 20:50:
I'll admit it looks interesting. But I'm going to need to see some killer reviews first.

Same here. Harvey Smith is involved and he can turn anything to shit.

I also think October seems really optimistic for a game of this kind. Unless they've already been working on it for 3 or 4 years or so?

Creston

4. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 21:06 Techie714

Looks pretty damn awesome, I'm watching this one.  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

3. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 21:04 Cutter

I'll be surprised if it's any good. I seriously doubt it however.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 20:50 nin

I'll admit it looks interesting. But I'm going to need to see some killer reviews first.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Dishonored in October May 10, 2012, 20:45 theyarecomingforyou

I'd really like to see more gameplay footage but the interviews and screenshots so far look very promising. I'm definitely keeping my eye out on this one.  

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo