Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com

GOG.com now offers another DRM-free classic, as they have Quest for Glory 1-5 as a bundle. Here's word on the series: "In the Quest for Glory pack, which contains all five parts of the classic action RPG games by Sierra, you create your own character, choose his class and abilities and then set out on your grand voyage. Quest for Glory games are universally acclaimed as one of the best adventure games ever developed. After completing a part, you can import your character into the next one, keeping your skills and some special rewards you've hoarded, like magic items."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com May 11, 2012, 12:55 ForgedReality

I liked it better when it was called Hero's Quest.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com May 11, 2012, 00:01 space captain

1 and 2 were incredibly AWESOME...

except the super-exploitable combat (just hold down the attack button)

Go forth, and kill!

5. Re: Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com May 10, 2012, 23:59 Alamar

Ahhh... Hero's Quest... one of my fav's from back in the day ; )

I spent so much time grinding...

-Alamar

4. Re: Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com May 10, 2012, 22:55 Morgan19

Quest for Glory games are universally acclaimed as one of the best adventure games ever developed
For once, a blurb that speaks the truth! Anyone who hasn't played the HQ/QfG games is seriously missing out.

3. Re: Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com May 10, 2012, 21:37 The Half Elf

coolkev99 wrote on May 10, 2012, 21:17:
Hero's Quest (renamed Quest for Glory) was one of the first computer games I ever played. Pure Magic. Its one of the reasons I'm into computer today. I miss the good ole days of PC gaming.

*hums the theme*

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com May 10, 2012, 21:17 coolkev99

Hero's Quest (renamed Quest for Glory) was one of the first computer games I ever played. Pure Magic. Its one of the reasons I'm into computer today. I miss the good ole days of PC gaming.  

1. Re: Quest for Glory 1-5 on GOG.com May 10, 2012, 20:48 nin

I guess I'd totally forgotten they did a vga remake of the first one (my favorite), since I never played that version. Cool that they included both versions.

So many wonderful memories of that first one, though...truly a classic game, with a great sense of humor.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo