Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dark Blood Trailer

This trailer offers a first look at gameplay from Dark Blood (which also seems to be presented as Darkblood and DarkBlood, depending on where it's written), an upcoming "free-to-play, high-speed, side-scrolling, hack 'n slash arcade brawler" from developer JCR Soft and publisher Outspark. This kicks off a series of daily clips that you can follow through the game's Facebook page. Word is: "Today, the company released the first gameplay reveal for North America and Europe as part of its exciting Dark Blood Combat Training series showcasing the game's classes, subclasses, bosses and dungeons. Each weekday through launch, the Dark Blood Facebook community will be treated to action-packed skill videos culminating in kill-or-be-killed PvP and Tag Matches that are sure to blow fans away." They are currently accepting signups for the game's closed beta test on the game's official website.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Dark Blood Trailer May 8, 2012, 13:56 deqer

Reminds me of Final Fight, one of my favorite classics.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Dark Blood Trailer May 8, 2012, 13:46 Alamar

I always felt someone should make a side scrolling fighting game RPG... Though, my vision was controls like a fighting game (Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, etc)...

But this looks neat... I didn't like the bigass health bar that low (at the top), but otherwise, the typical too-much-flashy-shit, and the rest, is alright...

-Alamar

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo