Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

League of Legends Bans

League of Legends Forums announce that Riot Games has closed what they are calling the "mastery exploit" in League of Legends, describing how seriously they take cheating and what a high priority they placed on implementing a fix, and how this includes "some redundancy which will prevent similar exploits in the future." The post concludes with an update saying they have identified players taking advantage of this and are taking action against them, and will also continue to investigate to identify players negatively affected by this to make things right. The post doesn't outline the punishment they are meting out, but the subject line of the post is "Mastery Exploit Fixed: Players Banned." Thanks GameSpot.

View
8. Re: League of Legends Bans May 8, 2012, 08:42 Viranth

I've seen that behavior in a lot of games as well. But I've played some fantastic matches with some really nice people. I mostly ignore what's going on in the chat while the game is playing, maybe joke around a little if something funny happens, but harmless fun and not trolling or anything like that.

Leavers/feeders/quitters/surrenders/afkers are so annoying. I've had my team do well and then someone initiates vote for surrender, or complain we're going to lose etc, then we get a few good teamfights and turn it around to victory. Or the other way around, where you have cocky people going for an "easy" kill, only to get ganked and then then the opposing team turns it around to their advantage.

Shows that no matter how bleak the outcome, or how well it seems to be going, don't give up. Keep farming, support your team and don't make mistakes!

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 7, 21:50 Re: League of Legends Bans eRe4s3r
  2. May 7, 23:45  Re: League of Legends Bans Jerykk
  3. May 8, 01:50   Re: League of Legends Bans Viranth
  5. May 8, 06:57   Re: League of Legends Bans Iurand
  6. May 8, 06:59  Re: League of Legends Bans ibm
  4. May 8, 05:17 Re: League of Legends Bans Veterator
  7. May 8, 08:26 Re: League of Legends Bans MrGrosser
>> 8. May 8, 08:42  Re: League of Legends Bans Viranth
  10. May 8, 09:16   Re: League of Legends Bans eRe4s3r
  9. May 8, 08:51  Re: League of Legends Bans Kajetan