Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

League of Legends Bans

League of Legends Forums announce that Riot Games has closed what they are calling the "mastery exploit" in League of Legends, describing how seriously they take cheating and what a high priority they placed on implementing a fix, and how this includes "some redundancy which will prevent similar exploits in the future." The post concludes with an update saying they have identified players taking advantage of this and are taking action against them, and will also continue to investigate to identify players negatively affected by this to make things right. The post doesn't outline the punishment they are meting out, but the subject line of the post is "Mastery Exploit Fixed: Players Banned." Thanks GameSpot.

View
6. Re: League of Legends Bans May 8, 2012, 06:59 ibm

eRe4s3r wrote on May 7, 2012, 21:50:
Wow I took the time to read the forums (not this particular topic) and i have to say... that is one of the worst communities I ever had the displeasure to read a forum of Heck, it puts gamespot forums to shame.

Coming from a fellow Bluesnews poster it must be bad then!

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 7, 21:50 Re: League of Legends Bans eRe4s3r
  2. May 7, 23:45  Re: League of Legends Bans Jerykk
  3. May 8, 01:50   Re: League of Legends Bans Viranth
  5. May 8, 06:57   Re: League of Legends Bans Iurand
>> 6. May 8, 06:59  Re: League of Legends Bans ibm
  4. May 8, 05:17 Re: League of Legends Bans Veterator
  7. May 8, 08:26 Re: League of Legends Bans MrGrosser
  8. May 8, 08:42  Re: League of Legends Bans Viranth
  10. May 8, 09:16   Re: League of Legends Bans eRe4s3r
  9. May 8, 08:51  Re: League of Legends Bans Kajetan