Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: Real Transformer. Thanks dakslf.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Into the Black May 8, 2012, 08:32 Quboid

Cutter wrote on May 7, 2012, 21:23:
One thing that pisses me off about Steam is games not unlocking at midnight. I want Warlock now!

That's always pissed me off because it seems so needless. I doubt they're scrambling around at the last moment, if they are then they really need to get their shit sorted out. I remember being a group of a couple of dozen hanging around on a British forum a couple of autumns ago, waiting for one game to unlock at midnight. Except then I noticed one announcement said 12:00 BST. No, I thought. They can't be dumb enough have forgotten daylight saving time has ended. Can they? Yes, they were. They released it at 12:00 BST, 1 hour after the Steam countdown (and numerous other announcements) had declared it would unlock at midnight.

First world problems and all that, but really guys, WTF? It's not like they don't know people are over-excited waiting for the game to unlock, the traffic spike from people hitting reload on the store page would tell them all they need to know.

- Quboid
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Into the Black May 8, 2012, 05:30 JaguarUSF

Cutter wrote on May 7, 2012, 21:23:
One thing that pisses me off about Steam is games not unlocking at midnight. I want Warlock now!

Valve is really lazy.

2. Re: Into the Black May 7, 2012, 21:23 Cutter

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

1. Re: Into the Black May 7, 2012, 20:40 nin

Extra creepy when it shuffles off...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo