Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Mobilization May 4, 2012, 09:44 Overon

I would like to read the original quotes not the paraphrasing of quotes because I know how easy it is to read into something that was not actually said. I just want to address that possibilty.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Mobilization May 4, 2012, 02:12 LittleMe

AT&T, the fascist mega-corporation. They support CISPA so they can spy on you and everyone else under a vague notion of counter-terrorism. Terrorism being defined as whatever the authorities deem it to be that month.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

3. Re: Evening Mobilization May 4, 2012, 02:11 Wowbagger_TIP

Lord Tea wrote on May 4, 2012, 01:22:
Cutter wrote on May 3, 2012, 21:37:
Wow, why on earth does anyone use AT&t?!

because they have one of the best networks/coverage in the U.S.
because they have the best data coverage in the U.S.
because they used to be the only carrier to offer the iPhone and plenty of people are still locked in a contract.
because their network can handle stress better than their competitors.

The list goes on...

I do have an iPhone and although I don't particularly like AT&T they have the best overall coverage here. And all their competitors suck. I've once tried Sprint when they had their "simply everything" plan but their data speeds are abysmal to a point where "simply everything takes forever". People are using AT&T because there are no better alternatives.

Depends on where you live I guess. Sprint's network is much better than AT&T here. Verizon probably has a better network than either of them, but I like not having to worry about going over my data limit and getting throttled or charged out the ass for it. As for their network handling stress better, that's a new one on me. Never heard that claim about AT&T before. It's usually the opposite.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

2. Re: Evening Mobilization May 4, 2012, 01:22 Lord Tea

Cutter wrote on May 3, 2012, 21:37:

because they have one of the best networks/coverage in the U.S.
because they have the best data coverage in the U.S.
because they used to be the only carrier to offer the iPhone and plenty of people are still locked in a contract.
because their network can handle stress better than their competitors.

The list goes on...

I do have an iPhone and although I don't particularly like AT&T they have the best overall coverage here. And all their competitors suck. I've once tried Sprint when they had their "simply everything" plan but their data speeds are abysmal to a point where "simply everything takes forever". People are using AT&T because there are no better alternatives.

UPSA = United Police States of America

1. Re: Evening Mobilization May 3, 2012, 21:37 Cutter

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo