Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 3, 2012, 20:42 swedishfriend

oh, and impeding peaceful protests is also dumb if you don't want violence. Better to let people express themselves peacefully as much as they want.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 3, 2012, 20:32 swedishfriend

Tom wrote on May 3, 2012, 18:06:
Seems you're in need of some sanity alright.
Really? I guess you don't have something useful to say like: the poorer keep getting poorer while the rich get richer and food prices have doubled since just 10-15 years ago. Jobs paid more back then too. Don't you worry that the direction we are heading is towards revolution? I am not too worried but man the people at the top sure seem to want one the way they shit on the people that carry them on their backs. You cannot keep breaking down the base of the pyramid, make the top heavier and expect to keep the pyramid standing.

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 3, 2012, 20:25 swedishfriend

yeah, should be a thousand, huh. Too tired lately.8-)  

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 3, 2012, 18:35 mag

swedishfriend wrote on May 3, 2012, 16:13:
Apple software dude sells stocks worth $38 million in one day. A million people's yearly salary in one day. I am sure his time on this planet is that much more valuable than anyone else's. How long before the poor take to the streets? Is that what rich people really want? the guillotine? For the sake of my children I would hope that sanity will prevail and soon.

The yearly salary of a thousand people, perhaps.

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 3, 2012, 18:06 Tom

Seems you're in need of some sanity alright.  

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits May 3, 2012, 16:13 swedishfriend

Apple software dude sells stocks worth $38 million in one day. A million people's yearly salary in one day. I am sure his time on this planet is that much more valuable than anyone else's. How long before the poor take to the streets? Is that what rich people really want? the guillotine? For the sake of my children I would hope that sanity will prevail and soon.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo