Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: etc. May 3, 2012, 22:22 jdreyer

Sepharo wrote on May 3, 2012, 20:33:
AnointedSword wrote on May 3, 2012, 19:12:
Get it right liberal! He sold weapons to Iran's freedom fighters! The ones that were trying to over throw the dictators! Wow you libs...How about some truth for a change!

Hahah, I know you're not being sarcastic because... well because you're AnointedSword, but it's just hilarious that you still believe those long-debunked claims.

Seph beat me to it. Out of the mouth of anyone else, that would be pitch perfect sarcasm.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: etc. May 3, 2012, 20:33 Sepharo

AnointedSword wrote on May 3, 2012, 19:12:
Get it right liberal! He sold weapons to Iran's freedom fighters! The ones that were trying to over throw the dictators! Wow you libs...How about some truth for a change!

Hahah, I know you're not being sarcastic because... well because you're AnointedSword, but it's just hilarious that you still believe those long-debunked claims.

8. ignore it, honey.. and it'll go away May 3, 2012, 19:14 space captain

ollie north  
Go forth, and kill!

7. Re: etc. May 3, 2012, 19:12 AnointedSword

If you were right, I would be agreeing with you.

6. Re: etc. May 3, 2012, 15:53 DangerDog

They've ran out of global regimes to use a the stand in enemy force so they're going to point the finger at ... anonymous?

They show the now trademark mask wearing "anonymous" protestor in the first clip.

Propaganda at its finest.

5. Re: etc. May 3, 2012, 14:50 Burrito of Peace

Bush lied, people died.  

4. Re: etc. May 3, 2012, 12:41 PHJF

Please don't bring that up; it always makes me teary remembering what an amazing game Contra was.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

3. Re: etc. May 3, 2012, 11:44 CommunistHamster

Well, the stuff in Iran was connected to the stuff in Central America.  

2. Re: etc. May 3, 2012, 10:33 LittleMe

IIRC, what North was deeply involved with in Central America was far worse.

Perpetual debt is slavery.

1. Re: etc. May 3, 2012, 10:00 Cutter

How North is viewed today largely depends on your knowledge of history and your political alignment. Conservatives may think North is a popular political commentator. Others will say, you know what, the guy is practically a war criminal.

What do they mean practically? He - along with Reagan and Co. - committed treason, plain and simple. Obviously companies like Activision and assholes like Bobby Nodick are fine with that, along with the neocon assholes that buy this garbage. So just remember, if you buy COD you support treason against the US!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo