Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Realms of Ancient War Trailer

The R.A.W. Website has a new trailer showing off the Wizard character in this upcoming action/RPG also known as Realms of Ancient War. Here's word on the wonderful wizard of R.A.W.: "While the Warrior excels in hand-to-hand combat, the Wizard is talented at long range attacks, where he decimates entire armies with devastating spells. The Wizard masters the natural elements and can unleash lightning, torrents of flames, tornadoes and waves of pure energy... as long as his mana pool is full. However, such tremendous power has a drawback: the Wizard is the most fragile of the heroes, and he will not stand very long should the enemy reach him!"

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Realms of Ancient War Trailer May 2, 2012, 20:12 jdreyer

Yeah, I'll wait for the reviews, but it looks pretty cool. Definitely one to keep an eye on. It doesn't look like they've done very many different kinds of attacks, I kept seeing the same things over and over. There did seem to be good variety of environments and enemies though.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Realms of Ancient War Trailer May 2, 2012, 16:56 Darks

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on May 2, 2012, 12:52:
Looking good, and also looks as though you can physically move to dodge attacks. This is only possible vs certain enemies in Diablo 3.

Obviously these guys don't have the budget Blizzard does, but I like what I've seen from this game so far. Offline mode, price of around 15-20 bucks, sounds like a definite buy so far.

They had been aiming for a March 31st release date though... oh well.

Donít forget that this game also comes with two players Coop. I donít understand why itís not three players since there are three classes. But thatís what they are opting for in the game.

So that is a pretty damn good deal for 15 dollars.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

2. Re: Realms of Ancient War Trailer May 2, 2012, 16:14 Cutter

Combat looks a little spastic but it looks good otherwise. I may just end up getting this seeing as I won't be getting D3.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadÖ Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

1. Re: Realms of Ancient War Trailer May 2, 2012, 12:52 MoreLuckThanSkill

Looking good, and also looks as though you can physically move to dodge attacks. This is only possible vs certain enemies in Diablo 3.

Obviously these guys don't have the budget Blizzard does, but I like what I've seen from this game so far. Offline mode, price of around 15-20 bucks, sounds like a definite buy so far.

They had been aiming for a March 31st release date though... oh well.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo