Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
9. Re: Morning Consolidation May 2, 2012, 15:01 eRe4s3r
 
But that is true. Used game sales directly steal money. Pirates just copy games.

So yeah, piracy is actually a lot less worse than used game sales. Even if 70% would not buy a game if it weren't used.. the other 30% would, so thats a clean 30% lost profit.

While pirates would never consider buying anything, which makes it 0% lost profit. (in fact, if pirates DO buy ye game then you get extra profit you should never have expected to make!)
 
Avatar 54727
 
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
    Date Subject Author
  1. May 2, 10:07 Re: Morning Consolidation Verno
  4. May 2, 13:19  Re: Morning Consolidation killer_roach
  7. May 2, 13:39   Re: Morning Consolidation Verno
  2. May 2, 10:35 Re: Morning Consolidation avianflu
  3. May 2, 11:48 Re: Morning Consolidation xXBatmanXx
  5. May 2, 13:24  Re: Morning Consolidation Bhruic
  6. May 2, 13:36 Re: Morning Consolidation Bhruic
  8. May 2, 13:41  Re: Morning Consolidation Beamer
>> 9. May 2, 15:01   Re: Morning Consolidation eRe4s3r
  10. May 2, 15:15    Re: Morning Consolidation Beamer
  22. May 3, 00:30     Re: Morning Consolidation eRe4s3r
  15. May 2, 17:47  Re: Morning Consolidation The Half Elf
  16. May 2, 17:56   Re: Morning Consolidation Bhruic
  17. May 2, 18:11    Re: Morning Consolidation The Half Elf
  19. May 2, 18:23     Re: Morning Consolidation Orogogus
  20. May 2, 18:27     Re: Morning Consolidation Bhruic
  11. May 2, 15:49 Re: Morning Consolidation Jivaro
  12. May 2, 16:05  Re: Morning Consolidation Verno
  21. May 2, 19:57   Re: Morning Consolidation Jivaro
  23. May 3, 02:51    Re: Morning Consolidation mag
  24. May 3, 08:56     Re: Morning Consolidation Golwar
  13. May 2, 16:29 Re: Morning Consolidation Cutter
  14. May 2, 16:42 Re: Morning Consolidation Fly
  18. May 2, 18:20 Re: Morning Consolidation Cutter


footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo