Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Game Reviews May 2, 2012, 19:16 Wowbagger_TIP

Beamer wrote on May 2, 2012, 14:42:
eRe4s3r wrote on May 2, 2012, 14:14:
it's a linear shooter with small levels and brain-dead AI .. 6 out of 10 sounds to me like a good score for that.

Verno (I think) said it sucked. He's usually fair and a good reviewer. I'll believe him.
Looks like complete suck to me. The ballistics modeling is probably the only cool thing about it. Other than that it's a straight run-n-gun game. You're a sniper that kills motherfucking everybody, and, oh yeah, then you kill your target too. Very lame.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Game Reviews May 2, 2012, 16:52 Sir Graves

For the record, Napoleonic Wars is FANTASTIC! 200 player fort Sieges are a glorious sight to behold--and experience. Some of the most insane, epic multiplayer fun I've had in years.  

5. Re: Game Reviews May 2, 2012, 14:42 Beamer

eRe4s3r wrote on May 2, 2012, 14:14:
it's a linear shooter with small levels and brain-dead AI .. 6 out of 10 sounds to me like a good score for that.

Verno (I think) said it sucked. He's usually fair and a good reviewer. I'll believe him.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

4. Re: Game Reviews May 2, 2012, 14:14 eRe4s3r

3. Re: Game Reviews May 2, 2012, 13:26 netnerd85

space captain wrote on May 2, 2012, 11:31:
netnerd85 wrote on May 2, 2012, 11:02:
Those Sniper Elite reviews are rushed and lack detail. The scores don't add up but what can you expect when the titles don't envolve EA or Activision eh?

i think the more pertinent question is what can you expect from someone who cant spell "involve"?
lol, indeed... spelling mistakes do happen, you know... JACSMF

2. Re: Game Reviews May 2, 2012, 11:31 space captain

netnerd85 wrote on May 2, 2012, 11:02:
Those Sniper Elite reviews are rushed and lack detail. The scores don't add up but what can you expect when the titles don't envolve EA or Activision eh?

i think the more pertinent question is what can you expect from someone who cant spell "involve"?

Go forth, and kill!

1. Re: Game Reviews May 2, 2012, 11:02 netnerd85

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo