Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

For some reason the Gunnar-man is obsessed with my hands and arms as I try to type this, I think he's trying to tell me breakfast is overdue. In case he has the need to pass along a message, I'll give him a shot at the keyboard. Here's what he says: ""dsefvrd." I'll leave that in case it's a coded message... hopefully I'm not helping set off some sort of doggie revolution.

Revolutionary Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Johnny Upgrade.
Gem Cave Adventure.
Links: The water slide so dangerous it was shut down immediately. and Your Action Park Stories. Thanks nin.
Ezra's cardboard pinball machine.
Food & Wine: The World's Best Cities for Street Food.
Stories: News Helicopter Catches Ferris Bueller-Wannabes Abusing Valet-Parked Corvette. Thanks nin.
Science: College Dropout Became Mathematical Genius After Mugging. Thanks Neatorama.
Lung ''cancer'' may have been fruit pit from 1984. Thanks Boing Boing.
Where electricity comes from.
School of Fail: Forever an Engineer.
Like bunnies. Thanks Morris.
Media: Harrison Ford Watches Indy For The First Time. Seemingly in character the whole time.
INSANE Fairground Ride.
Great counterattack from Goalkeeper. Thanks Dark Roasted Blend.
The Funnies: Monday Thru Friday: Coffee Drinking Skill Increased to (100).
Parenting Fails: Punishment.

View
11. Re: IT Interview May 2, 2012, 20:02 Rigs

Capella wrote on May 2, 2012, 19:53:
What do you think it will be like? Will they ask him technical questions along the line of a certification test or just some general stuff?

Well, if he knows what the hell he's doing and has been trained the correct way, with experience, then he shouldn't worry whether he gets grilled or not. Obviously you can't think of every little thing in a five minute interview, but if he knows his IT stuff, then any serious question should be easy to pass...just sayin'. I know interviews can be nerve-racking. I typically go absolutely blank during them, but that's me. If it's actually IT questions and scenarios they bring up related to the job he wants, and he knows what the job requires (and is not just trying for a rank higher than he can do yet and planning to learn as he goes) then it shouldn't be a problem...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. May 2, 14:12 Re: Harrison Ford Watches Indy For The First Time Raven
  3. May 2, 15:49  Re: Harrison Ford Watches Indy For The First Time wtf_man
  2. May 2, 14:57 Re: Out of the Blue xXBatmanXx
  6. May 2, 18:00  Re: Out of the Blue The Half Elf
  4. May 2, 17:06 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
  7. May 2, 18:04  Re: Out of the Blue xXBatmanXx
  8. May 2, 19:04   Re: The water slide so dangerous it was shut down immediately. .. Rigs
  9. May 2, 19:20    Re: The water slide so dangerous it was shut down immediately. .. nin
  15. May 2, 20:47    Re: The water slide so dangerous it was shut down immediately. .. jdreyer
  5. May 2, 17:15 Re: Out of the Blue Alamar
  10. May 2, 19:53 IT Interview Capella
>> 11. May 2, 20:02  Re: IT Interview Rigs
  13. May 2, 20:21  Re: IT Interview nin
  14. May 2, 20:31  Re: IT Interview Cutter
  16. May 2, 20:48   Re: IT Interview Rigs
  20. May 3, 09:30    Re: IT Interview xXBatmanXx
  21. May 3, 17:20     Re: IT Interview Rigs
  18. May 2, 22:58   Re: IT Interview Capella
  19. May 3, 00:55    Re: IT Interview Prez
  12. May 2, 20:02 Re: Action Park Killer Kane
  17. May 2, 21:38 Game of Thrones Beer jdreyer