Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed

The Bethesda Blog has a logo for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard, presumably DLC for Bethesda's RPG sequel. This is followed by a blurb saying "Coming this summer to Xbox 360. More details at E3." Presumably it is coming to the Windows and PS3 editions of the game as well. E3 2012 begins June 5th.

View
52 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

12. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 18:00 space captain

yeh, where is the Paranoia MMORPG when you need it  
Go forth, and kill!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:58 Xoxotl

CythrawL wrote on May 1, 2012, 17:22:
That joke is getting so long in the tooth that it "almost" makes arrow to the knee jokes look original

If there's anything us PC gamers can be relied upon for, it's played-out past-its-prime humor.

(eyes glance at the DNF icon on my desktop)

Don't start anything you can't finish. Preferably to component atoms.

10. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:56 RollinThundr

Creston wrote on May 1, 2012, 17:53:
Yay, 360 timed-release exclusive.

It's like Todd Howard sits there wondering just HOW he can piss people the fuck off.

Creston

I dunno, if MS or Sony drove dumptrucks full of cash up to your studio and said 1 month DLC exclusive for us! Dumptruck full of cash for you! and said it in a russian accent, you might break too.

9. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:53 Creston

Yay, 360 timed-release exclusive.

It's like Todd Howard sits there wondering just HOW he can piss people the fuck off. "well, those damn PC pirates have had my game in the Steam top 10 for going on six straight months now, so let's make the DLC 360 exclusive!"

And yes, before some boring corporate assdrone comes on to whine how this was agreed on before the game released, it still fucking sucks ass, so shut up.

Creston

8. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:37 Ray Marden

Xklusiv ruhleese peeriuhds R duhm.

That aside, I am curious to see what they do with this. I loved, loved, loved, loved the game, but only recently went back and finished out all the quests in my journal. At this point, I feel like I have played all that region of the world had to offer.
And I was mid-60s so there was not much for me to level up to.
Really liking Legend of Grimrock,
Ray

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

7. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:26 theyarecomingforyou

panbient wrote on May 1, 2012, 17:22:
Just means more time to play Diablo3.
Exactly. Nice

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou

6. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:22 CythrawL

Xoxotl wrote on May 1, 2012, 17:06:
Not to worry, PC gamers! The PC version of the DLC (when it comes out) will come with a PC-exclusive set of horse armor*!

(for only $5.99 more)

That joke is getting so long in the tooth that it "almost" makes arrow to the knee jokes look original (Although HBO did an excellent job on Game of Thrones a couple of weeks ago).

5. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:22 panbient

Just means more time to play Diablo3.  

4. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:06 Xoxotl

Not to worry, PC gamers! The PC version of the DLC (when it comes out) will come with a PC-exclusive set of horse armor*!

(for only $5.99 more)

Don't start anything you can't finish. Preferably to component atoms.

3. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:03 CythrawL

It was stated ages ago that any DLC would come on the Xbox first, with other versions to follow about a month later..

2. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 17:00 NegaDeath

Fus Ro Deux?  

1. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard Revealed May 1, 2012, 16:59 Deathhead

I wouldn't say presumably, entirely possible Microsoft bought a timed exclusive again.  

52 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo