Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 16:16 Dev

Rigs wrote on Apr 28, 2012, 08:59:
I think he's referring to 'The Cursed Crusade', Dev. No Remorse/Regret was the first thing that came to my mind too, though...lol...now those were awesome games back in the day...

=-Rigs-=
Thats what I wondered too, until I clicked on the EA guns bundle on GoG which DID have the crusader regret/remorse games in it, and confirmed that he was actually talking about those. You'll notice he confirms it too in reply #4

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 13:03 xXBatmanXx

Dev wrote on Apr 28, 2012, 06:42:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 28, 2012, 05:54:
ahhahha I bought hose Crusader games when they came out. They were such a blast! memories.....wow....
You mean crusader no regret/remorse? They were great.

yup.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

3. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 08:59 Rigs

I think he's referring to 'The Cursed Crusade', Dev. No Remorse/Regret was the first thing that came to my mind too, though...lol...now those were awesome games back in the day...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

2. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 06:42 Dev

xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 28, 2012, 05:54:
ahhahha I bought hose Crusader games when they came out. They were such a blast! memories.....wow....
You mean crusader no regret/remorse? They were great.

1. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 05:54 xXBatmanXx

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo