Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 16:16 Dev

Rigs wrote on Apr 28, 2012, 08:59:
I think he's referring to 'The Cursed Crusade', Dev. No Remorse/Regret was the first thing that came to my mind too, though...lol...now those were awesome games back in the day...

=-Rigs-=
Thats what I wondered too, until I clicked on the EA guns bundle on GoG which DID have the crusader regret/remorse games in it, and confirmed that he was actually talking about those. You'll notice he confirms it too in reply #4

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 13:03 xXBatmanXx

Dev wrote on Apr 28, 2012, 06:42:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 28, 2012, 05:54:
ahhahha I bought hose Crusader games when they came out. They were such a blast! memories.....wow....
You mean crusader no regret/remorse? They were great.

yup.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

3. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 08:59 Rigs

I think he's referring to 'The Cursed Crusade', Dev. No Remorse/Regret was the first thing that came to my mind too, though...lol...now those were awesome games back in the day...

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'

2. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 06:42 Dev

xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 28, 2012, 05:54:
ahhahha I bought hose Crusader games when they came out. They were such a blast! memories.....wow....
You mean crusader no regret/remorse? They were great.

1. Re: On Sale Apr 28, 2012, 05:54 xXBatmanXx

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo