Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Anno 2070 Domination Beta

The Ubisoft Forums have word that beta testing is now underway for a new domination mode for Anno 2070, and open to all owners of the strategy sequel (thanks Gamer's Hell). This FAQ has all the details, and here's a bit on the new mode:

In the domination mode two teams with up to 5 members are fighting for the highest score. You will get points for solving continuous singleplayer missions with an increasing level of difficulty: Alone or in coop. If you achieve more points than the opposing team in a mission, you automatically win this mission and gain access to other missions with different tasks.

The domination mode works asynchronously, which means that you do not have to be online simultaneously. Your progress is automatically transmitted to the server, as soon as you save or solve a mission successful. For example you can play one hour, leave the game afterwards and then re-enter it at any time. In the meantime your team members will be able to use the saved game to continue.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Anno 2070 Domination Beta Apr 27, 2012, 21:05 Brumbek

Yep, love Anno but I refuse to play Anno 2070 because of Ubisoft's terrible UPlay nonsense. Ubisoft managed to delete my Anno 1404 profile from their servers and claim they are "trying to fix the issue" but are too incompetent to solve anything. May Ubisoft go bankrupt quickly...(yeah right...).  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Anno 2070 Domination Beta Apr 27, 2012, 08:51 theyarecomingforyou

Love the Anno games. Hate the DRM. Hate how overpriced the games are and how rarely they go on sale. This is yet another series I have given up on because of publishers making stupid decisions. I have moved over to Tropico and love it.  

SteamID: theyarecomingforyou
Star Citizen: Blue's News

1. Re: Anno 2070 Domination Beta Apr 27, 2012, 07:08 Ozmodan

With their nasty DRM scheme, buying anything from Ubisoft is like joining a gulag.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo