Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer

Battlefield.com now offers a new trailer from Battlefield 3: Close Quarters showing more of the intense combat from the upcoming add-on for the military shooter sequel. The clip shows off destructible environments, loads of combat, and some sort of magic golden rainbow.

View
28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

8. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 14:08 SpectralMeat

Gib007 wrote on Apr 26, 2012, 13:52:
I for one will be buying this as I love intensive fights provided by close quarters combat. Having said that, what's with the PS3 love??
It really pisses me off, not only because it's a "console" (elitist-speak here), but also because of DICE's clear comments before BF3's release that they were concentrating on the PC...

I don't think it has anything to do with DICE and their commitment to PC. I think it is more to do with some BS agreement/extra cash paid to EA by Sony. It is only 1 week anyways so *shrug

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 14:01 NegaDeath

Fly wrote on Apr 26, 2012, 13:28:
This is getting old real quick. Where's Battlefield: 2143 when you need it.

This.

Titan mode + BF3 engine = sold

6. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 13:52 Gib007

I for one will be buying this as I love intensive fights provided by close quarters combat. Having said that, what's with the PS3 love??
It really pisses me off, not only because it's a "console" (elitist-speak here), but also because of DICE's clear comments before BF3's release that they were concentrating on the PC...

5. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 13:39 Wildone

Helicopter abuse: LOOL I know, they are tougher than tanks the amount of damage they take. Easy to 'sweat switch' to spoof missles uhm what else..  

4. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 13:28 Fly

This is getting old real quick. Where's Battlefield: 2143 when you need it.  

"This is more than anyone can bear, but we will persevere." -Vort

3. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 13:13 NegaDeath

Call of Brodutyfield 3 : I Can't See Shit With All This Debris Edition.

Judging by the streaking orange rainbows all over the place they added a wizard class. Without playing it I feel confident to say that class is overpowered and thus only used by the noobs.

2. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 12:51 Joss

They have lost their fucking mind.  

1. Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 11:58 deqer

Ya, let's fix the problem of too much openworld, helicopter abuse, etc. not by adding more close quarter maps, but rather by making the fix into a NEW GAME or DLC for more $! lol  

28 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo