Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Reset Details; Trailer

The Reset Website offers details on this first-person puzzle co-op game in development at Theory Interactive (thanks Fantaz). This includes the debut trailer showing off the game's proprietary engine, where word is: "Everything you see in the trailer is straight from the in-game engine, no up-ressed textures, geometry or effects. What you see is what you will get. Except hopefully a little bit better since we're not even in alpha yet." Here's a bit on the game: "Reset is a single player co-op first person puzzle game with a strong emphasis on story and atmosphere. The unique game mechanic in Reset is the ability to travel back in time to solve puzzles co-operatively, with yourself."

View
4. Re: Reset Details; Trailer Apr 26, 2012, 14:05 MajorD

Way too early to make any solid judgement, of course, but I am liking the concept of it being a story driven FPS-puzzle game.

I wish them all the luck, and if/when it comes to market, I certainly look forward to playing it.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 26, 11:48 Re: Reset Details; Trailer TychoCelchuuu
  2. Apr 26, 12:01  Re: Reset Details; Trailer ASeven
  6. Apr 26, 17:57   Re: Reset Details; Trailer killer_roach
  3. Apr 26, 12:37 Re: Reset Details; Trailer CommunistHamster
>> 4. Apr 26, 14:05 Re: Reset Details; Trailer MajorD
  7. Apr 26, 22:11  Re: Reset Details; Trailer Fantaz
  8. Apr 26, 23:19   Re: Reset Details; Trailer MajorD
  5. Apr 26, 15:46 Re: Reset Details; Trailer Alamar

footer

.. .. ..