Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
3. Re: Game Reviews Apr 26, 2012, 21:34 Matshock

Quboid wrote on Apr 26, 2012, 20:45:
They nerf guns after people have paid real money for them?

Just my opinion for now. The TRIBES forums group pretty much proved that as of 1.0.941.0 the Plasma Rifle is way OP, so that's fact and if Hi Rez "fixes" it then yes, it will be a fact that they nerf purchased weapons.

I started out on day 2 of the official release with the technician/ thumper- the thumper had a huge blast radius that seems to me to be much smaller now.

Now the good news-

The very high cost unlockable weapons are still better than the starter weapons in almost all cases, even after being nerfed.

Aside, TRIBES Ascend is still a great game- warts and all. I ponied up some $ to support a game I wouldn't mind playing for a year or more.

Even this week I give myself a little pat on the back every time I serve up a Blue Plate Special to a Plasma Gun having little shit that basecamps the whole round. You know who you are.

EDIT: They also buff purchased weapons where appropriate- this is a fact documented by Hi Rez

This comment was edited on Apr 26, 2012, 21:40.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 26, 16:14 Re: Game Reviews Matshock
  2. Apr 26, 20:45  Re: Game Reviews Quboid
>> 3. Apr 26, 21:34   Re: Game Reviews Matshock
  4. Apr 27, 08:48    Re: Game Reviews Quboid
  5. Apr 27, 15:38    Re: Game Reviews JaguarUSF
  6. Apr 27, 16:45     Re: Game Reviews Matshock
  7. Apr 27, 18:13      Re: Game Reviews Orogogus
  8. Apr 27, 18:22       Re: Game Reviews Matshock

footer

.. .. ..