Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers

AMD now offers new version 12.4 Catalyst reference drivers for AMD/ATI graphics cards running under Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux. The new drivers promise Texture filtering quality improvements, anti-aliasing improvements, and Windows XP support for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series, AMD Radeon HD 7800, and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series.

View
2. Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Apr 26, 2012, 05:07 Rigs

Fuck a duck?! I've seen someone fuck a chicken...but that was in my college years...it's hazy but I think it's possible...OH! It was just a figure of speech...ah, carry on then...

About time they bring these things out. I hope they're better than the 12.3's. Man, the texture corruption was somethin' else...

Cutter, if things are runnin' fine, I'd leave it alone. Don't break what already works...

EDIT: What, no driver only package?! Christ, 110mb that I only need 12mb out of...geezus...

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 25, 22:50 Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Cutter
>> 2. Apr 26, 05:07  Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Rigs
  3. Apr 26, 18:05 Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Sir Graves

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo