Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers

AMD now offers new version 12.4 Catalyst reference drivers for AMD/ATI graphics cards running under Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux. The new drivers promise Texture filtering quality improvements, anti-aliasing improvements, and Windows XP support for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series, AMD Radeon HD 7800, and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series.

View
2. Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Apr 26, 2012, 05:07 Rigs

Fuck a duck?! I've seen someone fuck a chicken...but that was in my college years...it's hazy but I think it's possible...OH! It was just a figure of speech...ah, carry on then...

About time they bring these things out. I hope they're better than the 12.3's. Man, the texture corruption was somethin' else...

Cutter, if things are runnin' fine, I'd leave it alone. Don't break what already works...

EDIT: What, no driver only package?! Christ, 110mb that I only need 12mb out of...geezus...

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 25, 22:50 Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Cutter
>> 2. Apr 26, 05:07  Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Rigs
  3. Apr 26, 18:05 Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Sir Graves

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo