Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers

AMD now offers new version 12.4 Catalyst reference drivers for AMD/ATI graphics cards running under Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Linux. The new drivers promise Texture filtering quality improvements, anti-aliasing improvements, and Windows XP support for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series, AMD Radeon HD 7800, and AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Apr 26, 2012, 18:05 Sir Graves

You know, Steam has this built-in AMD driver auto-update thingy that I never use, but I'm feeling kind of lazy today and wondering, does that work OK or are you better off just downloading the files and doing it yourself manually like I've always done? Just curious. Cuz if the Steam update way works good, why not use it and let it do all the leg work?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Apr 26, 2012, 05:07 Rigs

Fuck a duck?! I've seen someone fuck a chicken...but that was in my college years...it's hazy but I think it's possible...OH! It was just a figure of speech...ah, carry on then...

About time they bring these things out. I hope they're better than the 12.3's. Man, the texture corruption was somethin' else...

Cutter, if things are runnin' fine, I'd leave it alone. Don't break what already works...

EDIT: What, no driver only package?! Christ, 110mb that I only need 12mb out of...geezus...

=-Rigs-=

'We talked about peace! You didn't want peace. We talked about cooperation! You didn't WANT cooperation. You WANT war! Is that it? You want a war? Well, you've GOT a war!'

1. Re: New AMD Catalyst Reference Drivers Apr 25, 2012, 22:50 Cutter

Awwww fuck-a-duck! I hate when this shit happens before a beta weekend with a new game. To update or not update for now?!?!?!?!?!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo