Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Crysis 3 Trailer

This trailer offers the full version of the Crysis 3 announcement trailer teased late last week, showing off gameplay in the upcoming installment in Crytek's first-person shooter series. The clip shows of the game's CryENGINE visuals, the setting in a decimated New York City, and the way the game will attempt to take the arrow to the knee meme back to the future. The clip concludes with links to preorders on Origin where they are offering free bonuses of the Overkill Pack and an upgrade to the Hunter Edition, and the Crysis Website with further details.

View
24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

4. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Apr 24, 2012, 11:19 Linksil

I bet they are going with something along the lines of "part of them were immune or hiding out of reach of the cloud".

Best way I can see them making this game better, instead of going a bit more downhill, would be if the dome is the whole level. IE no loads or cuts from one side to another. If they could or even tried to pull that off I think the people that dispised the 2nd game might shut up a bit.

Munching On: Warframe, Final Fantasy 6, Tales of Xallia, Saints Row 4.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Apr 24, 2012, 11:09 Creston

The Ceph are still there? Didn't I see a cutscene at the end of Crysis 2 that showed all the ones in NYC being evaporated by that modified nanite cloud?

I enjoyed Crysis 2 enough that I'll probably pick this up at some point, but I do hope there's far far far fewer of the devastator (whatever the thing is called. That big tripod looking thing) battles in it. The amount of rockets you have to shoot in that thing's ass is ridiculous, and pretty much all those battles were boring as shit. (I did enjoy the one on Times Square. The others, not so much.)

Creston

2. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Apr 24, 2012, 10:46 StingingVelvet

Joss wrote on Apr 24, 2012, 10:30:
Using same characters/alien models, it's going to be an easy payday for CryTek/EA with this title.

If it's as fun to play as the last two I can't say I give a shit.

1. Re: Crysis 3 Trailer Apr 24, 2012, 10:30 Joss

Using same characters/alien models, it's going to be an easy payday for CryTek/EA with this title.  

24 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo