Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Okay, it's on for real today, as I have a couple of steaks to fire up on the new man stove and put it through its proper paces. Time to come up with a national anthem: Hail hail Manstovia.....

R.I.P.: Hillman Curtis, a Pioneer in Web Design, Dies at 51. Thanks Neutronbeam.

Cooked Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Zombie Crypt 2.
Labyrinth iXi.
Science: Hypersonic test aircraft pealed apart after 3 minutes of sustained Mach 20 speed.
Evolution has given humans a huge advantage over most other animals: middle age. Thanks Slashdot.
Facing Your Enemy WIN. You're one ugly MF.
Extreme modification.
Media: Yeah, Thereís a Portal Mini-Golf Course.
Robersdee Plays: Sniper Elite V2 Demo. NSFW. Thanks Jason.
Mega Man Dies At The End- Metroid Rage.
Follow-up: Starbucks Beetle Extract- Chain Ditches Controversial Insect Ingredient.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 22, 2012, 02:25 xXBatmanXx

So I was trying to think of an interview from a movie, that is really crass and rude, and I thought it was the one from Blade Runner....but that was a really short interview and then the guy shoots him....what movie has something similar and it is really vulgar? Is it the Director's Cut of Blade Runner? Can't remember.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2012, 23:47 space captain

also, irregardless is a real word - even though its a double negative and thus meaningless at best  
Go forth, and kill!

6. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2012, 23:33 Dev

Sepharo wrote on Apr 21, 2012, 19:32:
Dev wrote on Apr 21, 2012, 19:28:
Sepharo wrote on Apr 21, 2012, 19:15:
Played Trine 2 in 3D with 3 of my friends last night... Best 3D game I've seen yet, I'm not normally a fan of 3D but wow was that nice.

Wizard got the keyboard and mouse and the other two were on 360 controllers, 3D was surprisingly just fine even for the players not directly in front of the monitor. Tons of fun, I think we played for 4 hours
Local co-op I'm guessing?

Yeah, didn't think I needed to specify that after mentioning the viewing angles and controller setup
Well thats what I thought, but it could have theoretically been non local.
Like if one player was using the mouse because he preferred it, and everyone else was using 360 controllers because they hate using mouse in games. And for angles, it could have been 4 different 3d monitor setups, and some players played it non-optimally (i.e. not directly in front of their personal monitor).

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2012, 19:32 Sepharo

Dev wrote on Apr 21, 2012, 19:28:
Played Trine 2 in 3D with 3 of my friends last night... Best 3D game I've seen yet, I'm not normally a fan of 3D but wow was that nice.

Wizard got the keyboard and mouse and the other two were on 360 controllers, 3D was surprisingly just fine even for the players not directly in front of the monitor. Tons of fun, I think we played for 4 hours

Yeah, didn't think I needed to specify that after mentioning the viewing angles and controller setup

4. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2012, 19:28 Dev

3. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2012, 19:15 Sepharo

2. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2012, 17:58 Dev

Blue,
I don't know if its intentional, but you now have an ad that slides up and covers part of the bluesnews website. Its from cdn.adexcite.com
Oh also, it autoplays sound, another thing I HATE about ads. I can get past all sorts of flashing banner crap, but when something covers up a website and impedes my ability to get what I want out of the website (such as reading an article), and stuff annoy me with sound out of the speakers, I really hate that kinda thing.

This comment was edited on Apr 21, 2012, 19:12.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2012, 17:46 Hoop

Hail hail Manstovia set the fires of freedom alight.
Hail hail King Blue he has a fork, he is brave, oh what a glorious sight.
Manstovia! Manstovia! Sit your arse on the grass & raise your favourite beverage to the sky.
Here's to me here's to you medium rare, well done or red white & bleeding blue, now wipe that tear of joy from your eye.

This comment was edited on Apr 21, 2012, 19:12.

Um .. Behind you...

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo