Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sniper Elite V2 Demo

The Sniper Elite V2 page on Steam now offers a playable demo for Rebellion's upcoming sharpshooting sequel. There's no word on what this sample of the game includes.

View
6. Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo Apr 20, 2012, 04:29 Rigs

Oooh, violence for violence's' sake...I like it!

I have the first one, and while fun (at times), it gets a little bogged down. The missions are a little dull, somewhat erratic in mission progression. The textures are downright ugh-ley! But it's a fun little romp, quickly forgotten. I'm selling mine for $7 (along with a whole bunch of other games) at SimHQ's Buy/Sell/Trade board.

Personally, I liked Sniper: Ghost Warrior much more. Modern day weapons and enviros and a kick-ass slo-mo kill-cam that I could watch all damn day. In fact there are certain parts of missions I have a save so I could go back and do them over and over. Mainly shooting bad guys from a long way away, like a sniper should. The slo-mo never gets old. I'm hopin' the second one is everything the first was and more. Same for this one, gonna have to pick up the demo and see for myself...

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 19, 21:56 Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo EkimDeLhi
  10. Apr 20, 09:01  Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo gilly775
  11. Apr 21, 11:04  Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo ArnMan
  2. Apr 19, 21:58 Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo Fly
  3. Apr 19, 22:18 Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo maddog
  4. Apr 20, 00:35  Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo Ventura
  5. Apr 20, 01:34 Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo space captain
>> 6. Apr 20, 04:29  Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo Rigs
  8. Apr 20, 08:38   Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo SpectralMeat
  9. Apr 20, 08:50    Re: Sniper Elite V2 Demo Verno